iPhone 4s to go on sale in China next weekJanuary 6th, 2012 - 12:07 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Beijing, Jan 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) iPhone 4s will go on sale in the biggest market in the world next week. Apple has confirmed that the blockbuster phone will go on sale in China from the 13th of January.
China will be among the 22 countries where the latest iPhone device will go on sale in the middle of the month. In China, Apple finds one of the biggest markets in the world to sell its iPhone brand. It is estimated that about a billion people in the country uses some type of mobile.
iPhone 4s has proved to be one of the most successful launches of Apple. Estimates put the sale of the phone to half all the revenue of Apple. Analysts say more than 60 percent of the profit of Apple comes from the sale of the iPhone.
Though Apple already has a deal with China Unicom, reports say China Mobile is currently in talks with the tech company. Apple has already announced that they have added support to the Chinese language.
Apple’s iPhone 4s is the latest technology from the company. The phone has already been released in North America and some parts of Europe. This will be the biggest release of the phone since it was launched late last year.
- Apple suspends iPhone 4S sales in Beijing, Shanghai - Jan 13, 2012
- iPhone 4S sales top 4 mn in first weekend: Apple - Oct 18, 2011
- Apple doubles profit on solid iPhone sales - Apr 25, 2012
- Beijing firm to launch CDMA iPhone 4S - Jan 31, 2012
- China Telecom to sell iPhone 4S - Feb 21, 2012
- Real, fake iPads selling like hot cakes in China - May 08, 2010
- Apple's market share growth pauses - Aug 15, 2012
- Apple eyes China expansion - Mar 27, 2012
- 'Apple to become world's first $1 trillion company' - Apr 08, 2012
- Despite record profits, Apple disappoints Wall Street - Oct 19, 2011
- iPhone 5 release date rumors abound - Apr 21, 2011
- Apple iPhone 5 release eagerly awaited - Jan 12, 2011
- Apple iPhone 5 connector to make accessories obsolete - Jul 23, 2012
- Samsung seeks sales ban on iPhone 4S in France, Italy - Oct 05, 2011
- Apple becomes most valuable company in history - Aug 21, 2012