Hulu Plus All Set to Launch on PS3November 6th, 2010 - 12:04 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Nov 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) ‘Hulu’ became accessible yesterday to all owners of the 2010 Sony Bravia HDTV, and is due to become available to all PlayStation 3 owners by next week, if they have a PlayStation Network account.
Although Hulu Plus has been available on the console of Sony since July, it was only recently made so to certain subscribers of PlayStation Plus. The launch next week will make it even more so, giving full access to any PlayStation player in the United States.
Hulu also has plans to expand the accessibility of their Hulu Plus to such products as Blu Ray Players and home theater systems, and the Dash by Sony. Roku players are also due to be Hulu accessible soon.
PlayStation 3 also recently had the native Netflix application added to it’s hardware. With this application, users can rent and stream various television shows and movies without the disc which was needed before. Hulu Plus is $9.99 monthly, and Netflix starts at $8.99.
- Hulu Plus Makes Debut, But Can It Compete With Netflix? - Jun 30, 2010
- Sony Dash Comes With Hulu Plus Support Now - Dec 09, 2010
- Netflix Jazzing Up Its Service With Several Enhancements - Oct 21, 2010
- Playstation Plus Unveiled At E3 By Sony - Jun 16, 2010
- Facebook hires Sony hacker - Jun 30, 2011
- High tax structure keeping away PlayStation customers: Sony - Oct 12, 2010
- Netflix Ties Up With Nintendo - Jan 22, 2010
- Hulu Now Available In New Sony LED TVs - Oct 14, 2010
- Tech group to release USB dongle that "hacks" PlayStation 3 - Aug 21, 2010
- Watch Indian movies, TV shows in N America through internet - Dec 18, 2010
- Microsoft X-Box Slim Release Date Announced At E3 - Jun 15, 2010
- Kmart Thanksgiving And Black Friday Sales Make Waves - Nov 25, 2010
- Gold PS3 Released For The Geeks With Deep Pockets - Dec 12, 2009
- PS3 Update Unveiled By Sony, Aimed At Curbing Piracy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kmart Black Friday Ads Have Enough Offers To Leave The Buyers Spoilt For Choice - Nov 26, 2009
Tags: accessibility, application users, blu ray players, hdtv, home theater systems, hulu, launch, netflix, nov 5, playstation, playstation 3, roku, sony, sony bravia, subscribers, television shows, united states