Hulu Now Available In New Sony LED TVsOctober 14th, 2010 - 8:41 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Oct 14, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Today Sony the Japanese Electronics giant took the veils off the spanking new NSX-GT1 series of LCD TVs and the NSZ-GT1 Blu-ray player both capable of supporting the much touted Google TV service. The new range of Sony LCD TVs is available in screen sizes ranging from 24-46 inches. The TVs will start selling from October 16th. The interested customers can book their orders on Best Buy and Sony website. The price of the TVs with internet capability starts from $599. The Internet ready Blu Ray is available for approximately $399. The USP of the new models is that they come preloaded with Google TV applications.
The new Sony TVs also have provisions for accessing Twitter, YouTube and Hulu. The features are exciting as for most of the users the YTV might just eliminate the need to use computers altogether. A huge number of people use laptops for accessing the media centric sites and if they get it on TV they would not need computer separately. The TVs have got a modified Android OS which will run all these applications including Hulu. Web browsing will be taken care of by Google Chrome which is a really efficient internet browser.
The Hulu and Twitter enabled Sony TVs have truckloads of features. They have Full HD LED screens that deliver exceptionally clear and vivid picture. They also come with 4 HDMI ports, 4 USB ports. They are also WiFi enabled which means one can access the WiFi hotspots nearby to access web and would not need a PC for that. The remote of the TV sets have a lot of buttons resembling a keyboard.
- Sony Dash Comes With Hulu Plus Support Now - Dec 09, 2010
- Google, O-Zone tie up to provide free Wi-Fi access - Jan 12, 2012
- Hulu Plus Makes Debut, But Can It Compete With Netflix? - Jun 30, 2010
- Black Friday 2010 Brings Bonanza For Gadget Lovers - Nov 18, 2010
- Sony enters Indian tablet market - Dec 14, 2011
- AirTran Airways and Delta to offer free Wi-Fi during holiday season - Nov 09, 2010
- Samsung launches smart TV for Indian market - Mar 18, 2012
- Panasonic Unveils Handheld Gaming Console Jungle - Oct 05, 2010
- Sony's Google TV might be launched in October 12 - Sep 28, 2010
- London Tube stations get WiFi access - Jul 04, 2012
- 40 inch Westinghouse 1080p LCD HDTV: Target's Black Friday Bonanza! - Nov 12, 2010
- Rumours of 'BlackBerry Cyclone' to take on Apple TV - Jul 16, 2011
- Hulu Plus All Set to Launch on PS3 - Nov 06, 2010
- Shanghai buses to have Wi-Fi - Jul 10, 2012
- Walmart Black Friday 2010 Ads Make Shop-a-holics Crazy - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: access web, android, best buy, blu ray player, google, hdmi, interested customers, internet capability, japanese electronics giant, new nsx, nsz, ranjan, sony lcd tvs, sony tvs, tv applications, usb ports, veils, web browsing, youtube, ytv