Google’s New Doodle Consists Of 17 ImagesDecember 24th, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Dec 24, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The users of Google are being greeted with a new image when they are opening the homepage of the web search giant today. The new image, or set of images to be more precise is another Doodle from Google. The Internet search giant replaces the usual Google logo with static and animated images on special occasions and anniversaries etc. As one can expect, the newest doodle is meant for celebrating the spirit of Christmas which is just a few hours away. This time Google has adopted a new approach to portray the colorful and festive image of Christmas through its Doodle. The new doodle consists of a number of pictures which have been arranged in a way that reads Google, albeit in an uneven way!
The latest Google Doodle is replete with images of tourist destinations frequented by people during festive seasons. The chief of the Google Doodle team Michael Lopez said that the team spent a whopping 250 hours and they tried their level best to come up with a board set of images that people find relevant to the festive season. At first they wanted to come up with the new doodle three days ahead of Christmas but later the senior Google executives changed the view. The set of images in the new Google Doodle will be kept on the Google homepage for over two days, the team said in a statement.
The images contain some of the favorite tourist hot spots like the St. Cathedral Church of Moscow, Great Wall Of China, Mount Fuji and Sydney Harbour. There are images of Christmas centric subjects like Reindeer food, Santa Claus himself and Christmas food. The images roll out when one places the mouse over them.
- Robert Louis Stevenson Remembered By Google Doodle - Nov 13, 2010
- Turkey Recipe Featured In Latest Google Doodle - Nov 24, 2010
- Google brings extra Christmas cheer to Nepal - Dec 25, 2010
- Google Doodle Celebrates Jules Verne's 183rd Birthday - Feb 08, 2011
- Google Creates Buzz With Balls In Logo - Sep 07, 2010
- Google Logo Turns Out To Be Resource Hog! - Sep 08, 2010
- Pac Man Magic Back On Google Homepage! - May 23, 2010
- Google Makes BuckyBalls Its Logo! - Sep 04, 2010
- Google Background Fails To Excite Users - Jun 11, 2010
- Users Baffled By Google's Ballsy Doodle - Sep 07, 2010
- Google Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Pac Man - May 22, 2010
- Class 4 Gurgaon student's doodle to feature on Google - Nov 12, 2009
- Google's special Children's Day doodle - Nov 14, 2010
- Google Celebrates John Lennon's 70th birthday with their first video doodle - Oct 09, 2010
- Doodle 4 Google Won By Makenzie Melton - May 27, 2010
Tags: animated images, cathedral church, christmas food, dec 24, festive season, festive seasons, google, google doodle, google homepage, google logo, great wall of china, mount fuji, new approach, new image, santa claus, special occasions, spirit of christmas, sydney harbour, tourist destinations, wall of china