Gmail Acocunt Going For A Revamp?August 2nd, 2010 - 9:08 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Aug 2, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Recently a screenshot of a new version of Gmail that is being reportedly used by the Google employees have been leaked over the internet. The screenshot that was taken by a source to point out the bug within Google Chromium Operating services has turned the attention of netizens and geeks towards the improvised Gmail services which perhaps the company is planning to introduce. The leaked screenshots suggest several changes in the existing Gmail services and applications which no doubt will attract many more users to Gmail.
The Google employees not only carry out periodic testing of the services that the company provides, but are also is required to give feedbacks on new applications and services that the company plans to introduce. The first stage of the testing of services lies with the Google employees reportedly. The screenshot therefore taken from one of the employees of Google point out that the company is going to revamp its Gmail account services.
The changes that are being noticed in the Gmail account screenshot are mostly design and navigation oriented. The “mail”, “contact” and “task” tabs that lie separately on the left hand side of the Gmail account in the present format is seen together in the screen shot. The separate tabs have been shifted to the top left hand side of the account. The compose link button has also undergone a change and while in the present account it exists as a text link, in the leaked version, it has been changed to a separate button. The screenshot version also has a “call phone” option that is unavailable in the present Gmail account format.
- Now, Google tracking our each online move? - Mar 29, 2012
- Google launches 'cloud' service - Apr 25, 2012
- Google to include personal email in web search results - Aug 09, 2012
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
- Microsoft unveils new email service - Aug 01, 2012
- Tablets set to sweep corporate offices - Feb 25, 2011
- Google to close down Google Buzz - Oct 15, 2011
- Google now restricts Facebook access to Gmail contacts - Nov 06, 2010
- Google's email service faces glitch - Feb 28, 2011
- Google accuses China of interfering with Gmail systems - Mar 21, 2011
- Google announces cloud-computing service - Jun 29, 2012
- Top US officials' gmail hit by Chinese phishing - Jun 02, 2011
- Gmail outage affects tens of millions of users worldwide - Apr 18, 2012
- Google opens new line to internet phone calls - Aug 27, 2010
- Google buys email management software provider - Jul 21, 2012