Facebook Used By 100 Million Apple Users!August 24th, 2010 - 7:48 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Aug 24, (THAINDIAN NEWS) There is no stopping Facebook, the popular social networking site from invading into every kind of web access devices. The Facebook users are not using only laptop and desktops in recent times to check in their accounts. On the contrary the Smartphone users are increasingly used their phones to log in their Facebook accounts. However, among the Smartphone users the maximum numbers of users possibly own Apple iPhone. If the finding of a recent study is to be believed then over 100 million people use iPhone for logging in their Facebook accounts every month. The finding may seem incredible but the way Facebook is invading new markets and wooing users it is no wonder that so many people are using iPhone for accessing Facebook.
This may come as a breather for Facebook as the company has been going through a rough phase in recent times. The statistics proves that the controversies surroundings its origin and security lapses have not affected its popularity among the users much. As of now there are 500 million people who are addicted to the application worldwide.
The newest version of Facebook for iPhone has a plethora of new features. The much touted laces feature however is now restricted only to the US users. The popular Facebook for iPhone application is now available for download from the Apple iTunes App Store now. It will run on iPod touch, iPhone and there is a version for iPad as well. The users need to upgrade to the iPhone 3.0 Software or later version to use the social networking application on their Apple devices.
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- iTunes 10 Lands With Sleeker Interface And Social Networking Bundled - Sep 02, 2010
- Facebook smartphone to be 'released next year' - May 28, 2012
- Apple to launch smaller iPhone - Feb 11, 2011
- Google acquires Nik Software - Sep 18, 2012
- Smartphone users reject apps over privacy issues - Sep 06, 2012
- Video accounts for half of mobile data traffic - Feb 24, 2012
- Your iPhone could be spying on you - Dec 20, 2010
- Smartphone users hit 20 mn mark in South Korea - Oct 31, 2011
- Facebook: India is second fastest growing market - Feb 05, 2012
- The Situation Application Is Among iPhone Top 10 Applications - Sep 22, 2010
- Google buys Instagram rival Snapseed - Sep 18, 2012
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- Beijing firm to launch CDMA iPhone 4S - Jan 31, 2012
- IANS launches news on iPhone, Android platforms - Dec 29, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,