At 7 Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab Stands Tall To Compete With Apple iPadSeptember 7th, 2010 - 7:02 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Sep 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Samsung is out with its Galaxy Tablet that has features similar to Apple’s iPad and techno pundits have voiced that the all new Samsung product will give a tough competition to Apple’s iPad. The Android-powered tablet computer named Galaxy Tab was launched recently at the IFA show in Berlin and since then it has been praised heavily by gadget analysts. Although the full pricing details of Galaxy Tab has not been announced yet, reports claim that the pricing will be kept moderate to compete with Apple’s popular iPad market.
It seems that Samsung is trying to build the success of its Galaxy Tab on the recent success of its Galaxy S smart phone that hit the market in June. There is no denying the fact that with 7 inch display, Samsung Tab looks sleek and handy than Apple’s 9.7 inch. However, its display is not the only feature that makes it a worth buy. The Samsung iPad has front and back camera facility and 16GB and 32 GB storage capacity along with SD card. In addition to it, what makes Samsung Tab all the more attractive is its expected price range which will be much lesser than available Apple iPad.
Samsung’s plunge into the iPad market that was being ruled by Apple will set some competition; many have voiced that in the coming days many more companies might come up with their creation of iPads. While Apple’s iPad is priced high, Reports claim that the price range of Galaxy Tab will be much below $1000. The Samsung’s Product executive, Hankil Yoon has mentioned that it wants to sell around 10 million Galaxy Tab Android tablets in the coming year.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 to go on sale from 1st of March - Feb 29, 2012
- Samsung unveils Galaxy to challenge Apple's iPad - Sep 03, 2010
- Apple awarded $1 bn in patent fight with Samsung - Aug 25, 2012
- Samsung unveils first tablet computer Galaxy Tab - Sep 04, 2010
- World's leading electronics fair opens in Berlin - Sep 04, 2011
- New iPad tops tablet ratings - Apr 03, 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Going On Sale On Best Buy - Oct 26, 2010
- HP Unveils TouchPad To Take On Rival Tablets - Feb 10, 2011
- After Apple, Dell and Samsung pose challenges to BlackBerry - Nov 12, 2010
- Samsung's tablet looks to take on iPad - Nov 02, 2010
- Verizon Galaxy Tab is priced at $ 599 - Oct 21, 2010
- Samsung did not copy 'cool' Apple iPad: Court - Jul 10, 2012
- Motorola XOOM tablet launched in India - Jun 28, 2011
- Samsung's launches iPad rival Tab - Sep 17, 2010
- Judge rules that Apple's iPad is cooler than Samsung's Galaxy tablet - Jul 11, 2012