Apple To Launch Next Versions Of iPhone And iPadJanuary 19th, 2011 - 8:00 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Jan 19, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The rumors about the upcoming iPad 2 and iPhone 5 are gaining momentum with each passing day. Apple has been tight lipped about the launch of these 2 much awaited gadgets but the tech rumor sites are going overboard with speculations. The launch of iPad 2 is expected to be earlier since a lot of rival companies have come up with their tablet contenders and most of them are way too powerful than the first generation iPad. The industry analysts predict that Apple is going to boost the graphical capability of the next versions of iPad and iPhone to cope up with the demand of the customers. It is not clear if the resolution of the retina display of the iPhone 4 will be stepped up further. The resolution of the iPad 2 may be stepped up.
The iPhone 5 is expected to have better imaging and video recording capabilities and chances are there it may also support FullHD content playback and capture. This should not come as a surprise since most of the android smart phones that have been showcased at the recently held CES boast this feature. The rumors also suggest that Apple will either use a dual core CPU in the next iPhone or stick with the single core CPU but will use one with higher clock speed. The iPhone 5 may also have an HDMI output for HD output to big screens.
The 4G network is being offered by a number of carriers in USA and Verizon is now rolling out its super speed 4G LTE network. The next version of iPhone may also be 4G compatible.
- Apple iPhone 5 Speculations Running Riot - Jan 12, 2011
- Droid Bionic From Motorola Shown At CES 2011 - Jan 06, 2011
- Apple's new iPad hits Japanese market - Mar 16, 2012
- Rumor has it that iPhone 5 is going to have a 4-inch display - May 21, 2012
- Apple's new iPad brings 4G, better camera, more pixels - Mar 09, 2012
- Apple iPhone 5 release eagerly awaited - Jan 12, 2011
- iPhone 5 release date rumors abound - Apr 21, 2011
- New iPad Mini to be released in October - Aug 27, 2012
- Steve Jobs makes surprise appearance to unveil iPad2 - Mar 03, 2011
- Blackberry Playbook Unveiled With Better Spec Than iPad - Sep 28, 2010
- New iPad sales top 3 mn: Apple - Mar 20, 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 to go on sale from 1st of March - Feb 29, 2012
- Apple To Bring Out New Macs With Beefed Up Spec - Jul 21, 2010
- Apple to unveil new iPhone - Sep 28, 2011
- Apple to introduce iPad 3 in March - Feb 10, 2012
Tags: 4g, ces, clock speed, contenders, dual core cpu, gaining momentum, industry analysts, ipad, iphone, iphone 4, iphone 5, jan 19, launch, playback, ranjan, retina, rival companies, smart phones, speculations, video recording