Apple iBookstore To Offer Thousands Of e-BooksMarch 29th, 2010 - 8:47 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Mar 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Apple iPad, the new tablet computer manufactured by Apple Inc. is scheduled to hit the market on April 3, 2010. It is one of the highly hyped gadgets manufactured by Apple Inc. and is expected to be packed with multiple important features, to make computing a simple task. According to the reports of the sources, the Apple iBookstore, which is one of the major applications of the upcoming Apple iPad is making news these days.
As stated in the reports, the Apple iBookstore is expected to be of great benefit for the e-readers and a large number of books can be accessed with the help of this application. It has been reported that five highly reputed publishers have joined hands with Apple iBookstore so that the readers can easily access the book of their choice. The reports that Apple iBookstore has successfully entered agreements with five reputed publishers are expected to take e-reading to a new height.
According to the reports of the sources, Apple iBookstore and Apple iPad has thrilled many publishers and they have started to plan for iPad applications. It has been reported that Barnes & Noble and Amazon, which are popular among the e-readers have also started to plan some iPad Applications. The Apple iPad has received huge popularity before its launch and to retain its popularity after release, the officials of Apple Inc. has packed it with some exciting features. It has been reported that the Apple iBookstore of the iPad will not only contain books from the major publishing houses but also from several small publishers.
- E-books outsell hardbacks on Amazon - Jul 21, 2010
- US sues Apple over e-book price fixing scheme - Apr 12, 2012
- Google Initiates eBooks To Compete Against Its Rival, Amazon - Dec 08, 2010
- iPad Available in US on April 3 - Mar 05, 2010
- Amazon introduces new Kindle e-reader, HD tablet - Sep 07, 2012
- The Audiences Keenly Await The Release Of Apple iBookstore - Mar 29, 2010
- Digital textbooks and e-readers all set to revolutionize education - Sep 17, 2010
- Apple pays $60 mn for iPad trademark in China - Jul 02, 2012
- Apple iPad will take time to hit Indian market - Apr 04, 2010
- Indian house opens electronic publishing centre - Aug 01, 2011
- Have A Look At 'Nook' At Barnes And Noble Boutiques - Jul 31, 2010
- Soon, colour e-readers for richer reading experience - Jul 15, 2010
- Amazon sells over 4 mn Kindle devices in December - Dec 30, 2011
- Samsung has not infringed Apple's key patent: Tokyo court - Aug 31, 2012
- Much awaited iPad available in the U.S. on April 3 - Mar 05, 2010