dsidc

Two died of poisonous gas from manhole


April 19th, 2011 - 12:40 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 18 (IANS) Two labourers died after inhaling poisonous gas when they went inside a sewage manhole for cleaning, police said Monday. "Harinder, 25, and Anil, 26, died ... Read more...

Posted in Uncategorized |

Court hikes compensation for sewer workers, pulls up civic agencies


April 21st, 2009 - 9:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 21 (IANS) Giving relief to the families of labourers who die unnoticed inside sewers while cleaning them, the Delhi High Court Tuesday hiked the compensation in case of death ... Read more...

Posted in Uncategorized |

Subscribe