dance drug

Brit man on dance drug dies after downing pint of vodka in 4 seconds


September 30th, 2010 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 30 (ANI): A Brit drinker who had taken the dance drug mephedrone died after downing a pint of vodka in four seconds, an inquest heard.Richard Davies swallowed the spirits in ... Read more...

Posted in World |

Brit girls far more likely to abuse drugs than boys


April 13th, 2008 - 11:36 am ICT by admin
London, Apr 13 (ANI): British teenage girls are being exposed to drugs earlier than boys and experimenting with a wider range of narcotics from a younger age, reveals a new survey.The ... Read more...

Posted in National |

Subscribe