Please observe the following guidelines while posting.
1) Press Release : A news release, press release or press statement is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something claimed as having news value.
- Make sure the Press Release follows the writing guidelines for a press release.
- Make sure you represent the company whose release is being posted.
- Do include full media contact details.
- You must have a website.
- Your email must be within the domain of the website. E-Mail addreses like @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com , etc will not be accepted.
2) Citizen Journalism : Get the journalist in you out and get a worldwide audience for your writing.
- Must be newsworthy.
- If copied from another source, make sure it follows their terms and conditions/fair use. The source must be credited and linked.
- Original work is always appreciated and it might land up in our featured stories section.
- Try and keep the news articles properly formated, however our editors would also make minor adjustments if deemed necessary.
- Regular writers might be awarded a category of their own for easy reference to their work.
It might take 24 - 48 hours for a story to be approved. Thaindian.com makes no guarantee that your post would be accepted.