Yuvraj to return home MondayApril 8th, 2012 - 4:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 8 (IANS) Star batsman Yuvraj Singh is set to return home Monday following his treatment of a rare germ cell cancer in the United States.
Yuvraj, who underwent three cycles of chemotherapy in Boston Institute of Cancer Research between Januray to March, has been spending time in London.
“Finally the day has come ! i am going home tomorrow ! cant wait , excited to see my friends and family ..see you india!! mera bharat mahan!” Yuvraj tweeted Sunday.
The 30-year-old star cricketer was released from the Boston hospital last month.
The southpaw, who played such a stellar rule in India winning the World Cup a year ago, last played an international match in November and will also miss the ongoing Indian Premier League which ends May 27.
- Yuvraj back home after three months - Apr 09, 2012
- Yuvraj Singh released from hospital - Mar 20, 2012
- Yuvraj returns home after winning battle against cancer (Roundup) - Apr 09, 2012
- Government will help Yuvraj: Sports minister - Feb 06, 2012
- I only thought of saving my life: Yuvraj Singh - Sep 05, 2012
- Fit again Yuvraj back home after battling cancer (Lead) - Apr 09, 2012
- Pietersen pays Yuvraj a visit - Apr 12, 2012
- Punjab offers land to Yuvraj for sports academy - May 02, 2012
- Yuvraj feeling 'weak' after second round of chemotherapy - Mar 01, 2012
- Yuvraj included in World T20 preliminary squad - Jul 18, 2012
- Cricketing world wishes Yuvraj - Sep 08, 2012
- Yuvraj restless before T20 match - Sep 11, 2012
- Yuvraj will resume training in 10 weeks: Doctor (Lead) - Feb 06, 2012
- Yuvraj says he is getting better - Feb 16, 2012
- Cancer over, Yuvraj enthrals his fans - Sep 11, 2012
Tags: bharat, boston hospital, boston institute, cancer in the united states, cancer research, chemotherapy, cricketer, germ cell cancer, going home tomorrow, januray, mera bharat mahan, New Delhi, old star, premier league, southpaw, spending time, star batsman, time in london, world cup, yuvraj singh