Youngest Beckham takes up X-Men Wolf role for Bday bashFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 2:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 23 (ANI): David and Victoria Beckhams youngest son, Cruz, celebrated his fourth birthday party dressed as X-Men star Wolverine.
Donning the yellow outfit and claws, Cruz was the star of the super-hero themed bash organised by mum Posh, 34, in Hollywood.
Guests at the party included Hollywood celebrities like Eva Longoria Parker and Nicole Richie.
For the second half of the party, Cruz changed into an Iron Man costume with a spider painted on his forehead, reports the Sun.
Brother Romeo, six, donned a bat-themed outfit, while the eldest Beckham son Brooklyn, 10, wore an LA Galaxy shirt.
David missed the party because he was in Italy, playing for AC Milan while trying to negotiate a move from the US side. (ANI)
- Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for Harper - Jun 29, 2012
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Longoria throws baby shower for Victoria - May 08, 2011
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria is doing great: David Beckham - Mar 10, 2011
- Victoria to support Eva Longoria through split - Nov 24, 2010
- Posh celebrates 35th b'day sans Becks - Apr 19, 2009
- Becks grows crazy beard to look like Wolverine! - Oct 29, 2009
- Beckham couple set to move to Paris? - Nov 21, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckham losing British accent - Mar 14, 2012
- Becks shows off skating skills - Nov 15, 2010
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- David Beckham may be going bald - Aug 23, 2011
Tags: ac milan, beckham, birthday party, brooklyn, david and victoria beckhams, eva longoria, eva longoria parker, forehead, hollywood celebrities, iron man, la galaxy, london feb, nicole richie, romeo, son brooklyn, sun brother, wolverine, x men, yellow outfit, youngest son