World T20: Kiwis set a target of 192 for BangladeshSeptember 21st, 2012 - 6:38 pm ICT by IANS
Pallekele, Sep 21 (IANS) Brendon McCullum powered New Zealand to 191/3 against Bangladesh in the first Group D match of the World Twenty20 being held at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium here Friday.
McCullum scored 123 off 58 balls, which is the highest score ever to be scored in a T20. Opener James Franklin made 35.
McCullum also became the first batsman to hit two centuries in this format of the game.
Bangladesh, who earlier elected to field, will need to chase a target of 192.
- World T20: New Zealand beat Bangladesh by 59 runs - Sep 21, 2012
- World T20: McCullum's record century powers New Zealand to 59-run win - Sep 21, 2012
- World T20: Bangladesh choose to bowl against Kiwis - Sep 21, 2012
- World Twenty20 scoreboard: New Zealand vs Bangladesh - Sep 21, 2012
- Black Caps set bench mark for batting powerplay - Mar 14, 2011
- India lose but Yuvraj makes successful return (Roundup) - Sep 12, 2012
- First Test: India four wickets away from win (Tea Report) - Aug 26, 2012
- New Zealand under pressure in Nagpur Test - Nov 22, 2010
- Black Caps pick uncapped Woodcock in World Cup squad - Jan 19, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Second T20 - Sep 12, 2012