World Series 2010 Has Been ScheduledOctober 23rd, 2010 - 6:22 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The World Series 2010 schedule has been finalized. Major League Baseball (MLB) World series has been scheduled to start from October 27, and end on November 4. This would be the 106th edition of Major League Baseball’s championship series.
The best of the seven playoffs will be played between National League and the Texas Rangers, who won over the New York Yankees. The winner of the national League has not yet been settled as Philadelphia Phillies and San Francisco Giants, as still on a fight. However, either of the two will have to face the Texas Rangers in the upcoming World Series 2010. If the Philadelphia Phillies makes it to the World series, then it would be the first National League team to make it thrice to the World Series. Previously, it was only the St. Louis Cardinals, who could make it thrice to this series.
The opening day, October 27, would start with Rangers vs. NL Champion, at 7:30 PM (ET), with its first pitch at 7:57 PM. Followed by Rangers vs. NL Champion again on October 28, at 7:30 PM (ET). On October 30, the match-up would be between NL Champion vs. Rangers, at 6:30 PM (ET). On October 31 and November 1, the match-up would again be between NL Champion vs. Rangers, at 8:00 PM(ET) and 7:30 PM(ET). Game 6 and game 7 has been scheduled on November 3 and November 4, would be between Rangers vs. NL Champion, at 7:30 PM (ET) on both the days. All the matched would be aired live on FOX channel, with Joe Buck and Tim McCarver as the television announcers. The match can also be heard on ESPN, their official radio partner, where Jon Miller and Joe Morgan would be the radio announcer.
- NJIT professor projects 2011 Major League Baseball winners using math - Apr 02, 2011
- World Series Schedule Has Been Finalized - Oct 25, 2010
- Yankees & Phillies compete in the 2009 World Series - Oct 29, 2009
- Giants Knocks Down Phillies In Game 6 Of NLCS - Oct 25, 2010
- World Series Hockey to start Feb 29 - Jan 23, 2012
- Phillies Wins Phillies-Dodgers Game 5 And NLCS Series - Oct 22, 2009
- Chase Utley Hits Record Tying Five Homers - Nov 03, 2009
- Phillies Winning Streak Continues In Phillies-Dodgers Game 4 - Oct 20, 2009
- George Steinbrenner To Appear In The World Series - Oct 26, 2009
- Yankees Defeat Phillies In The World Series Game 4 - Nov 02, 2009
- Federation Cup timings revised after pressure from clubs - Sep 16, 2011
- A.J. Burnett Gives An Impressive Performance In The Second Game Of The World Series - Oct 30, 2009
- India to start campaign against Italy in Olympic hockey qualifiers - Dec 21, 2011
- BSF trooper injured in firing by Pakistani Rangers - Dec 30, 2011
- Bracket and schedule for NCAA hockey tournament 2010 - Mar 22, 2010
Tags: baseball mlb, espn, fox channel, game 7, joe buck and tim mccarver, joe morgan, jon miller, kar, major league baseball, new york yankees, october 27, opening day, philadelphia phillies, radio announcer, radio partner, san francisco giants, st louis cardinals, television announcers, texas rangers, world series