When Charlize Theron turned pink at a reporters proposal!August 30th, 2008 - 2:29 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, August 30 (ANI): While many men would be left dumbfounded by Charlize Therons looks, a reporter plucked up courage to ask the actress to marry him.
The incident occurred when the stunner was at the Venice film festival, in Italy, to promote her new film The Burning Plan.
During the promotional press conference, an unknown reporter decided to pop the question and later quizzed her about sleeping arrangements.
“I really like you so much and have a lot of respect for you but I would like to marry you - and I have a question: which side (of the bed) do you prefer to sleep on?” Contactmusic quoted the reporter, as saying.
The actress turned pink, but quipped , “The side that you are not on,” before she jokingly called out , “Security! Security! Security!”
“You are very cute, but you know my boyfriend will kill you, she later added.
She further stated, confusing the media present, that I am married, I am taken, whatever.”
Theron is currently dating Irish actor Stuart Townsend.
The star pair has never officially wed, but always maintained that they feel like a married couple. (ANI)
- Reporter proposes to Charlize Theron - Aug 31, 2008
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Charlize Theron not planning to marry - Jun 30, 2011
- The 9 Year Relationship Of Charlize Theron And Stuart Townsend Over - Feb 06, 2010
- Charlize Theron adopts a baby boy - Mar 16, 2012
- Charlize Theron And Stuart Townsend Part After 9 Years Of Relationship - Feb 02, 2010
- It's splitsville for Charlize Theron, Stuart Townsend? - Feb 01, 2010
- I was obsessed with girl: Charlize Theron - Nov 29, 2011
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Theron loves swaddling adopted son - Mar 17, 2012