West Indies beat Australia by seven wicketsJune 6th, 2009 - 11:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) West Indies beat Australia by seven wickets in a Group C match of the Twenty20 World Cup here Saturday.
Chasing a 170-run target, West Indies romped home in just 15.5 overs.
Brief scores: Australia 169/7 in 20 overs (David Warner 63, Michael Hussey 28 not out; Dwayne Bravo 2-39). West Indies 172/3 in 15.5 overs (Chris Gayne 88, A Fletcher 53; Mitchell Johnson 2-36).
- World Twenty20 scorecard: Australia vs West Indies - Jun 07, 2009
- Scoreboard: West Indies vs. Australia, World Twenty20 - May 12, 2010
- CL T20 Scoreboard: Super Kings vs Blues - Oct 05, 2011
- Jaded Windies lose opening T20 to Australia - Mar 28, 2012
- Scoreboard: Kings XI vs Super Kings, IPL - Apr 28, 2012
- Windies switching gears for Twenty20 series against Australia - Mar 27, 2012
- Narine undermines New Zealand as Windies win series 4-1 - Jul 17, 2012
- Windies beat Australia by 14 runs in second T20 - Mar 31, 2012
- World T20: Australia axe Pattinson from preliminary squad - Jul 18, 2012
- Scoreboard: India vs. West Indies, Twenty20 - Jun 05, 2011
- Scoreboard: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Daredevils, IPL - May 13, 2012
- Windies, Australia to size up in Beausejour after dramatic tie - Mar 23, 2012
- West Indies end five-year drought against Australia - Mar 19, 2012
- Scoreboard: Rajasthan Royals vs Super Kings, IPL - May 11, 2012
- Gayle hurricane flattens Australia (Lead) - Jun 07, 2009