We will play positive cricket on India tour: Younis KhanNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:19 am ICT by admin
The Pakistan team landed in Delhi on November 1 for the series that kicks off on November 5.
The visitors have won their only warm-up one-day match against the Delhi Ranji Trophy team by seven wickets on Friday.
Pakistan, which last won a Test series in India in 1986, is due to play five one-day internationals and three Tests.
The teams have toured each other’s country annually since 2004 when India went on a tour of Pakistan after a 14-years. (ANI)
- Will Harbhajan be the 17th player for Oz tour? - Nov 25, 2011
- (VM) India-Pakistan to revive cricketing ties after 5 years (Third Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Pakistan drop Riaz over spot-fixing links - Nov 21, 2011
- India-Pakistan break the ice on cricketing ties (Roundup) - Jul 16, 2012
- Pujara banking on de Villiers' advice ahead of Windies tour - May 29, 2012
- Younis Khan to carry forward Kiwi tour momentum to World Cup - Feb 13, 2011
- Gambhir to lead in T20, ODIs in absence of Dhoni (Lead) - May 13, 2011
- England takes on Hyderabad XI in warm-up match Saturday - Oct 07, 2011
- Waqar eyeing taking successful New Zealand tour momentum to World Cup - Feb 07, 2011
- Batsmen need to show improvement: Waqar - Apr 13, 2011
- India have batting to overpower Bangladesh (Evening Lead, World Cup match preview) - Feb 18, 2011
- Gambhir retained as captain for rest of New Zealand series - Dec 02, 2010
- In-form Kohli says can't take his place for granted - Dec 14, 2010
- Pakistan to play 3 ODIs, 2 T20s in India in Dec-Jan (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Misbah dismisses 'grouping' reports, says Pak cricket team is fully united - Feb 09, 2011