Wayne Rooney, Coleen enjoy dinner at London’s famous celeb eaterie NobuMay 30th, 2009 - 2:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 30 (ANI): Ace footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen recently enjoyed dinner at the famous celeb eaterie, Nobu, in London.
The couple stepped out for dinner ahead of the FA Cup final between Everton and Chelsea.
Coleen was wearing a white, knee-length dress and a black blazer.
Wayne, on the other hand, opted for the smart casual look in long-sleeve polo top and jeans, reports the Sun.
The newspaper report also says that the footballer has splashed out for 25 members of his family to watch his former club take on the Blues, in what promises to be an interesting match. (ANI)
- Coleen and Rooney's hooker's racecourse 'rendezvous' - Apr 09, 2011
- Ferdinand asks FA, fans to cherish Rooney - Apr 08, 2011
- Rooney kept out of England squad for Spain, Sweden friendlies - Nov 07, 2011
- Everton fans likely to give Man U's Rooney a roasting for sexcapade - Sep 09, 2010
- Ferguson warns Rooney against sexcapade repeat - Sep 13, 2010
- Football Association is scared of Manchester United: Wigan boss - Mar 01, 2011
- England announce 23-man squad for Euro Championship - May 16, 2012
- 'Victimized' Rooney will be spurred on by two-match FA ban: Ferguson - Apr 10, 2011
- Rooney paying for sexcapades by taking mum-in-law shopping! - Oct 15, 2010
- Wayne Rooney off to 'world capital of vice' - Sep 17, 2010
- Rooney enrolls son Kai at soccer school to make him footie star - Mar 19, 2011
- Wayne Rooney's night out ends with him urinating down a wall - Aug 02, 2010
- Rooney voted best footballer by Writers' Association - May 14, 2010
- Fergie, Man U board to fight Roo's two-match FA ban - Apr 05, 2011
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011