Warne’s ex wife spills the beans on his relationship with HurleyFebruary 20th, 2011 - 12:06 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Feb 20 (ANI): Shane Warne’s former wife Simone Callahan has opened up about the spin king’s relationship with Liz Hurley in an interview with New Idea.
Callahan is believed to have been paid 80,000 dollars for the interview, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
After news of Warne’s relationship with Hurley broke, Callahan said: ‘There will be no quotes - I’ll leave that to the other half.’
However, she has since changed her mind.
In the latest interview she hits back at claims last year - made by the same magazine she now appears in - that she and Warne had been planning to remarry and that she was blindsided by his relationship with Hurley.
‘New Idea’s story is a lot more made-up rubbish and couldn’t be any further from the truth,’ she said at the time. (ANI)
- Warne's relationship with Hurley doesn't affect me, says ex-wife - Feb 21, 2011
- Warne's private life is his business: Cricket Australia - Dec 14, 2010
- Warne's ex reveals they were still living together during Hurley fling - Feb 22, 2011
- Shane Warne's ex-wife left devastated by his sex scandals - Dec 20, 2010
- Liz believes 'she is the woman to tame Warne' - Feb 21, 2011
- Meet the Simone Callahan who is not Shane Warne's wife - Dec 16, 2010
- Liz Hurley planning romantic New Year rendezvous with Shane Warne - Dec 14, 2010
- Liz Hurley having tough time winning over Warne's kids - Feb 21, 2011
- Shane Warne, Liz Hurley snapped smooching in a car! - Jan 23, 2011
- Shane Warne's ex finds love in the arms of model Toby Roberts - Jan 31, 2011
- Shane Warne's ex-wife Simone Callahan flaunts her new lover - Mar 02, 2011
- Shane Warne splits from wife - Dec 14, 2010
- Shane Warne 'narrowly misses confrontation with ex-wife's beau' - Feb 04, 2011
- Warne's ex-wife moves out of Melbourne family home - Jan 26, 2011
- Liz Hurley to join Aussie Dancing With The Stars? - Mar 26, 2011