WAGs are the perfect example of ‘beauty and brains’November 14th, 2007 - 2:46 am ICT by admin
Nine high-profile WAGs had secured five C grades in their GCSEs, or better.
Top scorers include Lisa Roughead, the partner of Manchester United’s Michael Carrick, has a degree in business, and Michaela Henderson-Thynne, the on-off the love interest of Middlesbrough’s Stewart Downing, is studying law.
Coleen McLoughlin, Manchester United star Wayne Rooney’s fiancee, has an amazing ten GCSEs.
“Many young people believe fame and fortune is possible without hard work [but] leaving your future down to chance could leave you unemployable or in a low-paid, dead-end job,” Scotsman quoted Julia Dowd, the director of learning at the LSC, as saying. (ANI)
- Coleen Rooney 'devastated' as ill sister fights for life - Sep 10, 2010
- Rooney's mother-in-law 'calling the shots' in his troubled transfer saga - Oct 22, 2010
- Wayne, Coleen Rooney arrange 'secret christening' for son Kai - Nov 29, 2010
- Love-rat Rooney makes grovelling apology to in-laws - Sep 28, 2010
- Rooney stays put with ManU as Coleen fears backlash - Oct 23, 2010
- 'Love-rat' Wayne Rooney's in-laws 'appalled by his antics' - Sep 08, 2010
- Love-rat Rooney 'ordered to apologize to in-laws' - Sep 16, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's wife 'wants a sibling for their 16-month-old son' - Mar 29, 2011
- Coleen Rooney's thinning patch caused by hair extensions? - Feb 05, 2011
- Coleen Rooney looking for 'home alone' pad in London - Nov 17, 2010
- Coleen Rooney, baby heading to Barbados for holiday - Feb 21, 2010
- 'Don't ask me to act like a WAG', Coleen tells Wayne - Sep 20, 2010
- Manchester United will allow 'under performing' Michael Carrick to leave - Jan 22, 2011
- Love-rat Wayne Rooney faces furious in-laws - Sep 26, 2010
- Rooney texted wife to confess about philandering with call girl - Sep 06, 2010
Tags: c grades, coleen mcloughlin, dead end job, fame and fortune, fiancee, government study, love interest, lsc, manchester united, michael carrick, michaela, middlesbrough, scotsman, stewart downing, studying law, top scorers, unemployable, wags, wayne rooney