WAG Zucker re-enacts Raquel Welchs One Million Years BC pose for deodorant adFebruary 6th, 2009 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 6 (ANI): WAG Carly Zucker showed off her saucy side when she dressed as a cave girl in a new ad for mens deodorant Lynx.
The fiancee of Chelseas Joe Cole posed as veteran actress Raquel Welch did in 1966 film One Million Years BC.
The Im A Celebrity star looks a bit of Neanderthal in a purple Flintstones-style get-up to promote leathery Lynx Instinct scent.
Lynx Instincts cavegirl Carly Zucker urges guys to Unleash The Man Leather, The Sun quoted a spokesman as saying. (ANI)
- Raquel Welch sympathises with Lohan - Aug 31, 2011
- Brook turns into angel for campaign - Mar 01, 2011
- Raquel Welch Reveals It All In Her New Book - Apr 04, 2010
- Ancient human remains found in Sardinia - Oct 11, 2011
- I''M A Celebrity series to show the most sizzling battle of the WAGs - Nov 12, 2008
- Joe Cole, wife 'welcome baby girl' - Mar 20, 2010
- Ursula Andress' 007 bikini scene voted Sexiest Swimsuit Moment by Brits - May 25, 2010
- Hepburn's black Tiffany's dress voted greatest female screen outfit - May 28, 2010
- South African WAG queen to give Sun City tour to English counterparts - Jun 08, 2010
- Raquel Welch voted top beach bikini beauty - Apr 20, 2011
- Woman wins men's dream 'mud baths and sexy models' vacation! - Oct 27, 2010
- Raquel Welch feels the Pill has led to decline of institution of marriage - May 11, 2010
- Scientists debunk creationists' claim that dinos and humans co-existed - Mar 28, 2011
- Flintstones' Characters' 50th Anniversary Celebrated By Google - Oct 01, 2010
- WAGs Carly Zucker and Nicola McLean miss sex with their footie fellas - Nov 24, 2008
Tags: actress raquel, cave girl, celebrity star, chelseas, fiancee, im a celebrity, instinct, instincts, joe cole, london feb, lynx, one million years, raquel welch, spokesman, sun, veteran actress, wag