WAG Coleen Rooney takes stressed family for break post brothers brawlJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 12:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 22 (ANI): Coleen Rooney has apparently taken her stressed family for a Barbados break in a bid to cheer them up.
Footballer Waynes better half was said to be with mum Colette, dad Tony, and brother Joe, at the posh Sandy Lane resort while her England striker hubby remained at home.
The family was claimed to be troubled after Coleens brother Anthony faced questions over an alleged assault along with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
Coleen saw how stressed out the whole family was that Anthony had become caught up in a very serious police matter, the Sun quoted a friend as saying.
She wanted to get them away until things blew over. Anthony decided it could look bad if he went so let them get on with it, the friend added. (ANI)
- Coleen trusts Rooney again, prepares to go on holiday without him - Dec 26, 2010
- Wayne, Coleen Rooney arrange 'secret christening' for son Kai - Nov 29, 2010
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011
- I am not pregnant: Rooney's wife (Lead) - Jun 13, 2011
- Love-rat Rooney makes grovelling apology to in-laws - Sep 28, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's wife 'wants a sibling for their 16-month-old son' - Mar 29, 2011
- Love-rat Wayne Rooney faces furious in-laws - Sep 26, 2010
- Coleen Rooney 'devastated' as ill sister fights for life - Sep 10, 2010
- Rooney paying for sexcapades by taking mum-in-law shopping! - Oct 15, 2010
- England announce 23-man squad for Euro Championship - May 16, 2012
- Love-rat Rooney 'ordered to apologize to in-laws' - Sep 16, 2010
- Coleen Rooney, baby heading to Barbados for holiday - Feb 21, 2010
- Rooney's in-laws sick of "Kai Wayne Rooney" squawking parrot! - Dec 18, 2009
- Rooney stays put with ManU as Coleen fears backlash - Oct 23, 2010
- Coleen 'having the time of her life' without Rooney! - Nov 10, 2010