Vince Young Loses Cool After Titan’s DebacleNovember 22nd, 2010 - 8:40 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) After suffering defeat at the hands of Washington Redskins, Tennessee Titans’ Vince young could bear no more. The audience present to witness the match, got to see another sight of a player’s fit of rage.
Showing out aggressive behavior and throwing up tantrums is not something new with sportsmen. This is what exactly happened with Vince Young. The 27 year old player was seen hurling abuses on the field as he broke down with the onset of his team’s defeat. According to a source, the Tennessee Titans quarterback was seen to toss his shoulder pads and throw away his uniform in the stands. The reason behind his frustration was quite evident since his team had failed down to mark their mark against the Washington Redskins who had won the game by a score of 19-16. The results shows that the Tennessee Titans lost the game by a narrow inch to their rivals which obviously led all of them into a pensive mood. Coach Jeff Fisher sounded very disappointed and his mental agony got doubled when Vince Young threw up his act of indecency.
A reliable source says that the tossing of shoulder pads and throwing away of the No.10 jersey into the stands was not taken too kindly by the team coach, who after the match told the media that this was simply the wrong way to react, with him giving out hints that the matter will taken up soon by the team. Almost after three hours had passed, following this incident the Tennessee Titans quarterback was seen apologizing in his Tweeter post. Vince Young said sorry in that post and added that his only humble intention was to play, and nothing else.
- NFL Week 12 Updates: Vince Young Not To Play For The Remaining Season - Nov 24, 2010
- Vince Young, The Titans' Quarterback, Is Out Of The NFL Due To An Injury - Nov 23, 2010
- Vince Young's Future In Tennessee Titans Seems Blurred - Nov 23, 2010
- Jeff Fisher Ends His Ties With Tennessee Titans - Jan 28, 2011
- Tennessee Titans Parting Ways With Quarterback Vince Young - Jan 06, 2011
- Kerry Collins Replaces Injured Vince Young, Guides Titans To Victory - Oct 19, 2010
- Derek Anderson' Future Depends On Monday Night's Matt Leinart Vs Vince Young Game? - Aug 23, 2010
- Is it going to be Derek Anderson vs. Vince Young in Monday's game? - Aug 23, 2010
- Tennessee Titans' Vince Young Receives Citation After Club Assault - Jun 14, 2010
- Tennessee Titans Clinch Victory Against Houston Texans On Monday Night - Nov 24, 2009
- Matt Leinart vs. Vince Young: Face-off in the NFL - Aug 23, 2010
- Preseason Preview: Derek Anderson vs Vince Young - Aug 23, 2010
- Steve McNair's Mom To Be Visited By Vince Young - Jun 26, 2010
- Leslie Frazier Hired As Interim Coach After Minnesota Vikings Terminate Brad Childress - Nov 23, 2010
- Hall Of Famer Mike Munchak Hired As Tennessee Titans' Head Coach - Feb 08, 2011
Tags: aggressive behavior, coach jeff, debacle, dey, frustration, indecency, jeff fisher, madhuri, mental agony, pensive mood, rivals, shoulder pads, sportsmen, tantrums, team coach, tennessee titans, tweeter, vince young, washington redskins, wrong way