Victoria Beckham dreads expanding her broodAugust 3rd, 2008 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 3 (ANI): Victoria desperately wants a baby girl, but is in turmoil over whether to expand her familyas she fears it could kill her.
Victoria, 34, already has three sons Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, five, and Cruz, three with husband David, 33, by elected Caesarean sections.
However, doctors have warned her that if she has a fourth child, C-section would be life threatening.
Doctors say a natural birth is out of the question for the former Spice Girl due to the number of C-sections shes already had.
Victoria is terrified but shes desperate for another baby. Shes always wanted a
little girl to join her three boys, The daily Star quoted one of her pals, as saying.
She wanted to try for a baby after the Spice Girls finished touring. But shes put her plans on hold while she sees what can be done to help her.
She knows she is putting her health at risk if she dismisses the advice of her doctors and has another C-section, the pal added.
Posh discussed her childbirth fears with gynaecologist Dr Malcolm Gillard at the Portland Hospital earlier this year when the Spice Girls were touring in London.
Victoria has even been on a special diet to put weight on in preparation for her next child but shes not started trying yet because she needs more medical advice.
A source revealed: Posh is trying to get as strong and healthy as she can be and is eating healthily to prepare herself for her next baby. She wants to make sure her body is as strong as it can be. Shes also seeking as much medical advice as she can before she decides what to do next. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham wants to call her baby Santa - Apr 11, 2011
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Victoria wants to name her daughter Santa - Apr 12, 2011
- Kate Middleton may wear Posh's dresses for honeymoon - Mar 22, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011
- Victoria to launch lifestyle website - Apr 18, 2012
- Mel B wants Spice Girls reunion for World Cup in South Africa - Sep 24, 2009
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Traditional delivery for breech babies safer than C-section for mums - Oct 27, 2010
- Posh comforts Cheryl Cole over Ashley split - Mar 09, 2010
- Beckhams' 'baby girl is mini-Posh' - Mar 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012
Tags: baby girl, brood, c section, c sections, caesarean sections, child c, childbirth, daily star, dr malcolm, dreads, gillard, little girl, london victoria, medical advice, natural birth, portland hospital, special diet, spice girl, spice girls, victoria beckham