Vasisht, Raghav in Asian under-14 tennis finalMay 3rd, 2012 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
Pune, May 3 (IANS) Top seeded Vasisht Cheruku will take on Raghav Jaisinghani in the boys finals while Mihika Yadav will clash with Zeel Desai for the girls title at the PCLTA Cup Asian under-14 tennis tournament here Friday.
In the boys singles semi-finals Thursday, top seeded Vasisht Cheruku from Karnataka scored a 6-4, 7-5 win over fourth seeded Abhimanyu Vannemreddy while second seeded Indore lad, Raghav Jaisinghani stopped the winning run of Maharashtra’s Rian Pandole 6-4, 6-0.
In the girls event, Gujarat’s Zeel Desai continued her giant-killing spree accounting for second seeded local challenger Snehal Mane 6-1, 7-5 while in-form No.8 Mihika Yadav took out fifth seeded Mansi Reddy 4-6, 6-2, 6-0.
- Rian knocks out Shree Krishna in Asian U-14 tennis - May 02, 2012
- Vasisht, Mihika annex under-14 tennis titles - May 04, 2012
- Easy win for Nikshep in sub-junior tennis - Aug 13, 2012
- Tennis: Bhaskar, Goveas score upset wins in sub-junior meet - Aug 16, 2012
- Aryan to face Bhaskar in sub-junior tennis final - Aug 17, 2012
- Adidas-TTT sub-junior tennis: Cheruku upsets Krishna - Aug 14, 2012
- Poonacha, Chien score upsets in ITF meet - Aug 28, 2012
- Nagal extends Sinha in MCC-Adidas junior tennis - Aug 31, 2011
- US Open: Murray, Williams reach fourth round - Sep 02, 2012
- US Open: Azarenka, Stosur to meet in quarters - Sep 03, 2012
- Seeds take a beating in ITF junior tennis - Sep 06, 2011
- Prabodh knocks out Agarwal in junior tennis - Aug 31, 2012
- Abdullah survives close call to reach semis of ITF junior tennis - Sep 08, 2011
- Malik in Mandya Open semis - Jun 01, 2012
- Close call for Vijay Sundar - Jul 24, 2012