UFC 122 Fight Results AnnouncedNovember 14th, 2010 - 8:06 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oberhausen, Nov 14, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Last night, the audience of Spike TV and also Konig Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany saw Ultimate Fighting Championship 122 which received wide accolades from the viewers. The whole show turned out to be quite interesting and the fighters player their best to win the matches against each other. Some bloggers called last night’s show as a highly entertaining thriller and one of the main attractions of the show was the main card’s game of Nate Marquardt Vs Yushin Okami where the latter defeated the former via unanimous decision.
Previously it was reported that Vitor Belfort would face Yushin Okami on the highly anticipated UFC 122, however, in September the former withdrew himself from the game owing to his injury. However, last night’s fights became ruggedly entertaining as some of the unexpected players stole the show and took away the much coveted trophy. Kris McCray and Carlos Eduardo Rocha’s fight became quite interesting and the latter defeated the former via submission. Light Heavyweight bout saw Karlos Vemola defeating Seth Petruzelli via total knockout at 3:46 of round 1.
Kyle Noke, on the other hand defeated Rob Kimmons via submission in the Middleweight bout. Pascal Krauss defeated Mark Scanlon via unanimous decision. The other matches were also interesting and the whole UFC 122 lived up to the expectation of the audiences with non-stop drama and fights. Marshall Zelaznik, the league’s U.K. managing director, in one of his interviews told a reputed media source that the biggest challenge of the UFC officials at this moment is “combating misconceptions” about UFC. However, he also added that the whole UFC organization has a big ambition to take the sport in the global level as there is still misconceptions about UFC in some part of the world.
- Yushin Okami Beats Nate Marquardt In UFC 122 - Nov 14, 2010
- UFC 126 Fight Card Results Announced - Feb 06, 2011
- Anderson Silva Beats Vitor Belfort In Round 1 - Feb 06, 2011
- Anderson Silva Defends UFC Middleweight Title By Vanquishing Vitor Belfort - Feb 07, 2011
- UFC 107 Turns Out To Be A Grand Success - Dec 13, 2009
- Court Mcgee Emerges Winner - Jun 20, 2010
- Forrest Griffin Thrashes Rich Franklin In UFC 126 - Feb 06, 2011
- Ultimate Fighter Finale 12 Main Card Highlights - Dec 05, 2010
- UFC 124 Fight Yielded Exciting Results - Dec 12, 2010
- Keith Jardine And Matt Hamill Along With Two Others Enjoy TUF Bonuses - Jun 20, 2010
- Melvin Guillard Convincingly Defeats Evan Dunham At 'UFC: Fight For The Troops 2' - Jan 23, 2011
- UFC 114 Fighters Receive Bonus - May 30, 2010
- UFC 121 Results Announced - Oct 25, 2010
- Highlights Of The UFC Press Conference Of July 31 - Aug 01, 2009
- Post Fight Press Conference Reveals The Players Side Of The Story - Aug 08, 2010
Tags: carlos eduardo, eduardo rocha, fight results, gina gomez, global level, heavyweight bout, kyle noke, mark scanlon, mccray, media source, nate marquardt, oberhausen germany, okami, rob kimmons, seth petruzelli, spike tv, ufc, ultimate fighting championship, unanimous decision, yushin okami