Troy Polamalu Vs Champ Bailey: Today’s BattleAugust 29th, 2010 - 7:15 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Aug 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) As the Denver Broncos go head to head with the Pittsburgh Steelers on their last preseason game, many are contemplating about the line-ups that the two teams will be playing. Considering that both the teams would like to go into the season with a bang, the clash is expected to have some bone crunching football for the audience.
For the Pittsburgh Steelers, it is the defense that can be a very. All eyes therefore rest on Troy Polamalu. Though he suffered from some injuries in the last season, he is expected to be the backbone of his side’s defense. A lot depends on him for the game on Sunday as he will face the talented quarterbacks of the Denver Broncos. Apart from Troy Polamalu, there is James Harrison who is a dangerous player at times. For the Denver Broncos, Champ Bailey, is also one of the key players who will be keeping the attack of the Pittsburgh Steelers at bay. He had three interceptions last season, but most people would agree that he was passed the ball lesser than most would have liked.
Weather reports suggest that the Pittsburgh Steelers will face a hot Sunday with highest temperature of 92 degrees. It will be interesting to see the strategies of the two teams especially with suspensions and injuries plaguing both the sides. Most online betting websites have, however, bet on Pittsburg Steelers considering their run in the preseason so far which included an impressive victory over the New York Giants in last week’s preseason clash.
- Troy Polamalu Vs. Champ Bailey: A Tale Of Competence Galore - Aug 29, 2010
- Troy Polamalu Wants To Continue Team's Winning Streak - Nov 10, 2009
- Denver Broncos See Two Bright Spots In Loss Against Cincinnati Bengals - Aug 16, 2010
- Kevin Kolb vs. Carson Palmer: The Clash To Watch Out For - Aug 20, 2010
- Pittsburgh Steelers Safety Troy Polamalu's Hair Insured For A Cool $1 Million - Aug 31, 2010
- Ben Roethlisberger Undergoes Surgery To Fix Broken Nose - Dec 07, 2010
- Dwayne Bowe Fails To Live Expectations - Dec 06, 2010
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers To Face-Off In Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
- Troy Polamalu's hair is insured for $1 million, available for sale on ebay - Sep 03, 2010
- Oakland Raiders Player Richard Seymour Punches Ben Roethlisberger During Sunday's Game - Nov 22, 2010
- Rashard Mendenhall Has Not Suffered Broken Arm, Confirms Agent - Aug 28, 2010
- SNL does a spoof on Tim Tebow - Dec 19, 2011
- Ty Law Signs A One Year Contract With Denver Broncos - Nov 07, 2009
- Troy Polamalu Injured, Misses The Second Half Of The NFL Opener - Sep 11, 2009
- Troy Polamalu's hair insured for $1m - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: audience, backbone, champ bailey, clash, dangerous player, denver broncos, impressive victory, james harrison, kar, line ups, meena, new york giants, pittsburg steelers, pittsburgh steelers, preseason game, suspensions, talented quarterbacks, troy polamalu, ups, weather reports