Tiger Woods’ sex scandals cost him $25m in endorsement dealsJune 19th, 2010 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 19 (ANI): Tiger Woods’ sex scandal has cost his agency IMG 4.6 million dollars, according to sources.
This means the disgraced golfer likely lost up to 25 million dollars in endorsement deals last year.
Woods pulled in 64 million dollars from endorsements last year and he pocketed most of the cash before the Thanksgiving car wreck that totaled his pristine image.
Woods’ affairs cost him deals with Accenture, AT&T and Gatorade.
“He’s still doing pretty well,” the New York Daily News quoted a source said as saying.
And Woods’ management company IMG is also in no danger of going broke.
The agency made a profit of 85.3 million dollars last year, according to CNBC, which first reported the company’s losses. (ANI)
- Floyd Mayweather Jr tops the list of the top paid athletes - Jul 18, 2012
- Now GM Motors cancels deal with Tiger Woods - Jan 15, 2010
- AT&T Ended Deal With Tiger Woods Free Of Charge - Jan 23, 2010
- Gillette won't renew its endorsement deal with Tiger Woods - Dec 24, 2010
- Tiger Woods 'seeing different girls' a year after scandal - Nov 25, 2010
- Gatorade Cut Ties With Tiger Woods - Feb 27, 2010
- Tiger Woods loses endorsements one by one - Jan 13, 2010
- Tiger Woods scandal costs sponsors $12 bn - Dec 30, 2009
- Now, General Motors drops Tiger Woods - Jan 14, 2010
- Tiger Woods Rejects Paddy Power's $75Million Offer - Mar 06, 2010
- Tiger Woods' transgressions cost his sponsors up to $12b: Research - Dec 29, 2009
- Woods leaves PGA in economic limbo - Dec 15, 2009
- Tiger Woods Continues To Remain World's Top Athlete Brand - Feb 06, 2010
- Gatorade dumps Tiger Woods - Feb 27, 2010
- Tiger Woods' sports drink taken off shelves - Dec 09, 2009
Tags: 6 million, accenture, amp, car wreck, cnbc, endorsement deals, endorsements, losses, management company img, million dollars, new york daily news, sex scandal, sex scandals, thanksgiving, tiger, tiger woods, york daily news