Tiger Woods keeps distance from family homeFebruary 15th, 2010 - 12:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 15 (ANI): Tiger Woods is reportedly keeping his distance from his family home after being released from sex rehab.
But the ace golfer was said to be residing near wife Elin Nordegren so that he could spend time with their two kids.
“Elin called off the divorce but that doesn’t mean he’s forgiven,” the Daily Star quoted a friend as saying.
The shamed World No. 1 checked into a clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, following the exposure of his extra marital affairs.
Woods withdrew from professional golf indefinitely after admitting infidelity following the scandal that linked him to as many as 19 mistresses. (ANI)
- Tiger Woods Joins His Family After Being Released From Sex Rehab - Feb 09, 2010
- Tiger Woods' Wife To Stay With Him For Four Years To Claim Half His Wealth - Feb 02, 2010
- Audio tapes of Tiger Woods' infamous accident released - Jan 23, 2010
- Tiger Woods' wife 'joins him at rehab for final therapy' - Feb 05, 2010
- Tiger Woods 'to step out of sex rehab at end of week' - Feb 04, 2010
- Tiger Woods leaves rehab, back with wife - Elin Nordegren - Feb 06, 2010
- Tiger Woods Exits Sex Rehab With Wife Elin Nordegren - Feb 06, 2010
- Elin Nordegren Decides Against Divorcing Tiger Woods? - Jan 30, 2010
- Wife joins Tiger Woods at sex clinic - Feb 05, 2010
- Golfer Phil Mickelson Expresses Hope That Tiger Woods Would Be Back Soon - Jan 28, 2010
- Elin Nordegren To Holiday With Kids During Christmas - Dec 14, 2010
- Tiger Woods' wife 'hires private eye to probe his fortune' - Jan 04, 2010
- Tiger Woods & wife Elin Nordegren planning to escape to Sweden? - Dec 11, 2009
- Fans make fun of Woods at Oz Open with "I've been with Tiger" banners - Jan 22, 2010
- Now GM Motors cancels deal with Tiger Woods - Jan 15, 2010