Tiger Woods’ ex-coach confirms he was a sex addictMay 16th, 2010 - 12:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 16 (ANI): Tiger Woods’ former coach Hank Haney has admitted that the golfer was a sex addict.
The swing coach said the sports star has made marked improvement since his stint in the sex rehab.
“The only thing I knew about was his issue with the sex addiction,” Radar Online quoted him as telling The Golf Channel.
He added: “It’s an ongoing day-to-day battle, but so far I think he’s doing a really good job.”
Haney, who had been Woods’ coach for the last six years, resigned last week.
However he still maintains cordial relationship with Woods. (ANI)
- Tiger Woods' 'no sex' vow - Mar 26, 2012
- Woods' former swing coach dismisses PED intake reports - May 14, 2010
- After wife and coach, Tiger Woods' caddie set to walk out on him? - Jul 14, 2010
- Tiger Woods' return to professional golf 'imminent' - Mar 09, 2010
- Sean Foley likely to be Tiger's new swing coach - May 12, 2010
- Hank Haney Ends Liasion With Tiger Woods - May 11, 2010
- Woods' doctor charged for administering illegal drugs - May 19, 2010
- Tiger Woods to return to golf at the Masters tournament in April - Mar 20, 2010
- Tiger Woods' to make his golf comeback at the Masters Tournament in April - Mar 16, 2010
- Woods' mistresses 'to celebrate 1yr anniversary of his infamous car crash' - Nov 26, 2010
- Tiger Woods "over preparing" for his Masters return - Apr 01, 2010
- Woods former coach Butch Harmon snubs his offer - May 19, 2010
- Tiger Woods' golf kit bereft of any sponsors names - Apr 05, 2010
- Woods admits to being at the lowest ebb in golf career - May 05, 2010
- Tiger 'now in rehab for painkillers, sleeping pills' - Feb 26, 2010