Tiger Woods drops F-bombs on live TVJuly 19th, 2010 - 1:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 19 (ANI): Controversial golf champion, Tiger Woods has grabbed the world’s attention yet again by using a series ofF-bombs on live television during the British Open Golf Championship in Scotland this weekend.
According to The Sun, the 34-year-old golfer unleashed a string of audible abuse on Saturday at the British Open after missing a putt on the 13th hole.
“Why the f— did you do that?” the paper quoted Woods, as saying to himself during the championship.
Shaking his head, he proceeded to berate himself further with even more angry words.
“He is running hot,” the announcer said before Woods finished in a tie for 23rd place, the report said.
South Africa’s Louie Oosthuizen won the tournament.
“That’s just the way it goes. I’m not going to win all of them. I’ve lost a lot more than I’ve won, other than the first day, I did not putt well at all,” Woods said later.
Woods has not won a tournament since returning to golf following his SUV accident last year. This is the longest he has gone into the season without a victory since 1998.
Woods also faced disappointment at the ESPY awards last week when Phil Mickelson ended his five-year run as best male golfer. (ANI)
- Woods' 281-week reign as World No.1 to end on Sunday - Oct 27, 2010
- Tiger Woods says re-grabbing World No.1 tag still firmly in his sights - Feb 10, 2011
- Atwal one round away from PGA Tour history - Aug 22, 2010
- Curtis rises quickly in golf ranking, Westwood goes nowhere - Apr 24, 2012
- British Open leader McIlroy misses Major record by a stroke - Jul 16, 2010
- Tiger Woods has hot dog thrown at him - Oct 10, 2011
- Tiger Woods will get back on top, says Aussie expert Steve Bann - Mar 24, 2011
- Tiger Woods in contention after two rounds at Masters - Apr 10, 2010
- Woods to take a fortnight off to 're-evaluate' things - Apr 12, 2010
- Jeev aiming to dislodge compatriot Chowrasia from top of Asian Tour - Nov 09, 2011
- Tiger Woods on comeback trail after dropping out of top 50 - Oct 04, 2011
- Three-way race to be world's No.1 golfer - Sep 04, 2010
- 'Emotional' Mickelson overcomes wife's battle with cancer to win Augusta Masters - Apr 12, 2010
- Englishmen Westwood and Poulter two shots clear at halfway - Apr 10, 2010
- Woods says he can win Augusta, aiming for gold standard of Jack Nicklaus - Apr 06, 2011
Tags: 13th hole, angry words, bombs, british open, british open golf, british open golf championship, disappointment, espy awards, golf champion, live television, live tv, male golfer, oosthuizen, open golf championship, phil mickelson, scotland, south africa, tiger, tiger woods, victory