Three men claim discovery of Bigfoots body in USAugust 13th, 2008 - 6:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 13 (ANI): Three men from the US have claimed that they have found the body of the mythical Bigfoot, and intend to present the animals body as the conclusive proof.
Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is an alleged ape-like creature said to inhabit remote forests, mainly in the Pacific northwest region of the United States and the Canadian province of British Columbia.
According to a report in the Daily Telegraph, the three men plan to release a photo of their Bigfoot and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on August 15th.
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, said that they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia.
According to Robert Barrows, who is publicising the event, the two men will be joined by local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference.
I think youll find that this is the real deal, Barrows said of the alleged discovery.
Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, and Dyer, a former correctional officer, are not saying exactly where the body was found or where it is now.
Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said that DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved. (ANI)
- Find Bigfoot in Northern Georgia - Aug 13, 2008
- Bigfoot press conference is on - Aug 16, 2008
- Bigfoot press conference - Aug 16, 2008
- Bigfoot press conference hit by dissonance - Aug 17, 2008
- Purported Bigfoot discovery met with disbelief in US - Aug 16, 2008
- Hoax interview puts Bigfoot discovery in doubt - Aug 15, 2008
- Bigfoot hoax body sold for 250,000 dollars on eBay - Oct 18, 2008
- Bigfoot hoaxers resurface, lay blame on California promoter - Aug 22, 2008
- Photo, video, DNA, Georgian men prove Bigfoot - Aug 16, 2008
- Bigfoot discovery in US revealed to be a hoax! - Aug 20, 2008
- Bigfoots hoax body up for sale on ebay - Oct 14, 2008
- Wanted: A team to look for Bigfoot - Oct 10, 2010
- Gorilla-like creature resembling 'Bigfoot' photographed in Kentucky backyard - Sep 10, 2009
- Yeti nests found in Russia? - Nov 14, 2011
- Bigfoot Killed My Dog: Claims Tim Peeler Of North Carolina - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: bigfoot, canadian province, clayton county, conclusive proof, correctional officer, daily telegraph, dna evidence, dna tests, georgia residents, news conference, northern georgia, pacific northwest, pacific northwest region, province of british columbia, real deal, rick dyer, robert barrows, sasquatch, tom biscardi, whitton