Thierry Henry coaching Arsenal’s strikersJanuary 10th, 2011 - 6:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 10(ANI): French footballer Thierry Henry has made a shock return to Arsenal, and is reportedly coaching the English club’s strikers.
According to the Sun, Henry arrived at his former club on Sunday and will remain with Arsene Wenger’s team until January 19.
Arsenal is currently third in the Premier League table, four points behind leaders Manchester United.
The New York Red Bulls striker is using the spell to keep fit before returning for the Major League Soccer (MLS) pre-season.
Henry, who had joined Arsenal in 1999, had left the club in June 2007 to join Barcelona for a transfer fee of 24 million Euros. (ANI)
- Henry offered two-month contract by Arsenal - Dec 29, 2011
- Wenger hopes Henry's presence can inspire Gunners - Nov 18, 2011
- Henry fires Arsenal into the 4th round of FA Cup - Jan 10, 2012
- Henry's return could see boost in Arsenal's confidence - Jan 12, 2011
- Wenger confirms Thierry Henry's return - Dec 30, 2011
- French striker Olivier Giroud joins Arsenal - Jun 26, 2012
- Podolski turns down riches to sign with Arsenal - Mar 09, 2012
- Bookies favour Manchester City to win EPL - Aug 17, 2012
- Beckham persuaded Henry to join US soccer league - Jul 22, 2010
- Pre-season overseas tour has double edges: Wenger - May 05, 2012
- I could write a book about the summer: Wenger - Sep 10, 2011
- Thierry Henry set for US move - Jul 11, 2010
- Arsenal wants to bring in more players: Wenger - Jul 25, 2012
- Henry all set to play soccer in US league - May 14, 2010
- Nasri is the new Thierry Henry: Wenger - Dec 08, 2010