The TCU Dance Team Added More Color To The Fiesta BowlJanuary 5th, 2010 - 7:49 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The crowd at the University of Phoenix Stadium was in high spirits cheering for their respective teams. The battle between the TCU and Boise State fans could be felt as there were loud cheers echoing among the gaggle of people. The TCU dance team were boisterous and backing their team. The sprightly, animated group of girls were all there to provide the needed support and encouragement to their team. The frenzied crowd were inspired by the TCU girls to add more excitement to the game.
The stadium was looking flamboyant with the purple color predominant on one side. The other side of the noisy stadium looked equally colorful in a patch of blue and orange. The young beautiful ladies of the TCU dance team added an extra aura to the Fiesta Bowl and turned out to be one of the much talked about aspect of the night’s game.
The mother of one of the three TCU girls went to the extent of buying tickets on both sides of the stadium to get a glimpse of her daughter over a wide range. She had to spend a good amount for buying the tickets though. The encouraging mother was sitting amidst the Boise fans at one point of time too, but to be able watch her daughter prancing and backing the TCU team from all possible angles.
With the presence of the TCU team, the excitement and entertainment quotient was present in equal dosage in the Fiesta Bowl. Even though TCU didn’t end the night on a winning note, the TCU dance team rather managed to carve a niche for themselves among the crowd present at the venue.
- Fiesta Bowl On January 4: TCU Vs. Boise State - Dec 07, 2009
- Michael McDonald Sang National Anthem At Fiesta Bowl - Jan 05, 2010
- Boise State Wins Fiesta Bowl - Jan 05, 2010
- Cricket carnival returns to India's tech city - Apr 12, 2011
- Kyle Brotzman Makes Costly Misses - Nov 27, 2010
- Dhaka, home away from home for Pakistan (World Cup Diary) - Mar 23, 2011
- TCU- Oregon State University Game Ends 30-21 - Sep 05, 2010
- TCU, Wisconsin Badgers Likely To Clash In Rose Bowl 2011 - Nov 28, 2010
- BCS Rankings Are Out - Oct 18, 2010
- Testing time for fans as rain plays spoilsport (IPL Diary) - May 14, 2011
- Cricket fervour missing, but6 India get big cheer (Sidelights) - Oct 14, 2011
- Fans lathi-charged outside Vidarbha stadium - Mar 08, 2011
- Tradition gels with modernity in KKR's cultural show - Apr 05, 2012
- Frenzied fans brew carnival atmosphere in Bangalore - May 06, 2011
- Indian fans cheer minnows Ireland against England (World Cup Diary) - Mar 02, 2011
Tags: angles, beautiful ladies, boise state, dance team, encouragement, fiesta bowl, frenzied crowd, gaggle, glimpse, high spirits, kar, loud cheers, meena, niche, purple color, quotient, state fans, tcu, university of phoenix, university of phoenix stadium