‘The Fast and The Gorgeous’ back with Ambika AnandAugust 20th, 2011 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 20 (IANS) Popular reality show “Force India The Fast and The Gorgeous” is back with its second season - filled with beauty, glitz and glamour with anchor Ambika Anand as the new host.
The second season, which goes on air Aug 22 on NDTV Good Times, will see 16 girls competing with one another to become the face of the Indian Formula One team - Force India.
Shot in the exotic locales of Aamby Valley, Pune, the 13-episode series will see contestants judged on the basis of their endurance, speed and appeal.
“Our constant endeavour is to offer unmatched lifestyle content to our audiences. NDTV Good Times today stands out from the crowd for its inspiring, full of life shows filled with glamour and attitude,” NDTV Lifestyle Ltd CEO Smeeta Chakrabarti said in a statement.
“We are glad to extend our partnership with Kingfisher for their hunt for Force India’s speed divas,” she added.
One of the most expensive and popular sports in the world, Formula One is hosting its first Grand Prix in India this year.
The previous season of the show was hosted by Rannvijay Singh of MTV Roadies fame.
- Indian, Pakistani chefs to compete in 'Foodistan' - Jan 17, 2012
- Sanjay Dutt, Sachin Tendulkar come together for cause - Sep 15, 2011
- Reality shows are going to die soon: Rannvijay - Sep 08, 2012
- India-Pakistan rivalry gets new battleground - reality TV - Jan 25, 2012
- Revving up style, oomph, racing IQ for Indian Grand Prix - Sep 29, 2011
- MTV Hero Honda Roadies 8: 'Yahan' Is The New Anthem - Nov 29, 2010
- Goa film fest boosting our brand, says Kingfisher - Nov 17, 2010
- Rannvijay Singh challenges school-goers with obstacle race (With Images) - Sep 05, 2012
- LFW Winter/Festive 2011 all about business (Curtain raiser) - Aug 15, 2011
- Formula One will boost Indian sports: Mallya - Oct 26, 2011
- Force India ordered to pay $1.12 million to wind tunnel supplier - Mar 22, 2012
- From glamour to business, Rajasthan Fashion Week promises to be grand - May 23, 2012
- After winning 'KBC' jackpot, Sushil building house for family - Jul 31, 2012
- 'Sperm donation common, people keep mum' - Mar 25, 2012
- F1 driver Ricciardo enthralls fans in the capital - Oct 01, 2011
Tags: ambika anand, chakrabarti, endeavour, endurance, force india, formula one, glitz and glamour, good times, kingfisher, lifestyle content, lifestyle ltd, mtv, mtv roadies, ndtv, New Delhi, popular sports, rannvijay, reality show, second season, speed divas