The betting odds for Warne, Hurley weddingFebruary 11th, 2011 - 1:01 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Feb 11 (ANI): Now that Elizabeth Hurley has met new flame Shane Warne’s parents and kids, chances are that her next appointment could be with the wedding celebrant.
Betting agency Ladbrokes is offering odds of 8/1 that the couple will get married this year, and just 2/1 that they will wed in 2012, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
Given the pair’s frenetic use of Twitter to announce each new turn in their relationship, the bookmaker is offering odds of 3/1 that one of them will announce the engagement via the social networking site.
Other odds offered include 6/1 that they will have a child before 2015, and 500/1 that any such offspring will play for the Australian cricket team at some stage in their life, and 50/1 that the child would score a lead role in a major Hollywood film. (ANI)
- Will-Kate baby in 2012? Bet on it, Bob - Dec 30, 2011
- Bob Dylan is the bookmarker's choice for Nobel Prize in Literature - Oct 06, 2011
- Bookies predict Prince William, Kate Middleton will marry next year - Nov 08, 2010
- Warne's private life is his business: Cricket Australia - Dec 14, 2010
- Liz Hurley, Sir Michael Caine congratulate first-time father Elton John - Dec 29, 2010
- Bookies betting on how long Colin Firth's Oscar winning speech would be - Feb 26, 2011
- Liz Hurley Ends Fling With Shane Warne - Dec 20, 2010
- Saturday August 13 is bookies favourite for Prince William's big day - Nov 17, 2010
- Hurley's mother didn't know about split - Dec 14, 2010
- Punter bets on Kate 'borrowing Queen's diamond tiara' for royal nuptials - Apr 26, 2011
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Churchil's UFO claims make bookmakers slash betting odds that 'aliens exist' - Aug 06, 2010
- Euros riding high on Spain - Jun 07, 2012
- Shane Warne, Elizabath Hurley 'look over the moon' as they attend pal's wedding party - Feb 13, 2011
- Hurley-Warne romance mere publicity stunt for ageing stars? - Feb 12, 2011
Tags: appointment, australian cricket team, betting odds, bookmaker, elizabeth hurley, hollywood, hollywood film, ladbrokes, lead role, morning herald, new flame, offspring, parents, relationship, shane warne, social networking site, sydney morning, twitter, wedding celebrant, wedding sydney