Terrence Jones Intends To Join Washington HuskiesMay 1st, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Washington, May 1, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Washington Huskies are riding high it seems. On Friday, Terrence Jones one of the top unsigned prospect announced that he would be joining the Washington Huskies team. The 6-foot-8 forward has a brilliant career record and is rated as the No.9 senior by ESPNU. He is considered a flexible player who can play in both the forward positions.
On Friday, Terrence Jones announced that he has taken the decision to join the Washington Huskies team as he wanted to be close to his home. Terrence Jones belongs to the Portland’s Jefferson High School. The Washington Huskies team management on Friday while discussed and announced the joining of Terrence Ross, kept silent about Terrence Jones. Since the team has not yet received the letter of intent from Terrence Jones reportedly, it is prohibited by the NCAA rules from commenting on the player.
Terrence Jones had played a crucial role in the Jefferson High School team. He had not only maintained an average of 32 points and 13 rebounds per game but also led the team to win the state title. The player who is considered as one of the top 20 high school recruits was considering not only Washington Huskies but also five other teams. Terrence Jones had recently made an official recruiting visit to Kansas and had also visited UCLA, Kentucky, and Oklahoma. However, it seems that the player found Washington Huskies to be the most suitable. The team on the other hand will now have a worthy player whose potential it can utilize to get an upper hand over the other teams.
- Terrence Jones Opts For Kentucky, Reports Claim - May 20, 2010
- Terrence Jones Leads Jefferson To Victory Against Kentwood - Feb 03, 2010
- NCAA Rules Kentucky Freshman Enes Kanter Permanently Ineligible - Nov 12, 2010
- Following Father's Footsteps, Wide Receiver Kasen Williams Decides To Join Washington Huskies - Aug 28, 2010
- Tony Jefferson To Join University Of Oklahoma In 2010 - Dec 19, 2009
- Connecticut Huskies Thrashes Kentucky Wildcats, Kemba Walker Scores 29 Points - Nov 25, 2010
- Barry Sanders Jr. Quite In Demand - Nov 28, 2010
- Cornerback Nick Waisome Chooses Florida Gators - Aug 19, 2010
- Randy Edsall - New Head Coach Of Maryland Terrapins - Jan 03, 2011
- Harrison Barnes to make his decision public on Friday - Nov 12, 2009
- Okla. State University women's basketball coach killed in Ark. plane crash - Nov 18, 2011
- Kutcher, Moore in sports row - Nov 02, 2010
- Sam Bradford Signs Record Contract With St. Louis Rams - Jul 31, 2010
- Joe Smith Will Shift To Los Angeles Lakers As A Part Of The Three Team Trade - Dec 15, 2010
- Portland Trail Blazers Sign Wesley Matthews To $34 Million Offer Sheet - Jul 11, 2010
Tags: brilliant career, career record, espnu, forward positions, game, high school recruits, kar, letter of intent, may 1, meena, ncaa, ncaa rules, rebounds, ross, team management, ucla, washington huskies, worthy player