Ten killed in truck accident on Jammu-Srinagar HighwayAugust 14th, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
Jammu, Aug 14 (ANI): At least ten migrant labourers were killed when a truck skidded off the road and plunged into a gorge on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway today.
According to police, the ill-fated truck which was on its way from Srinagar to Jammu, skidded off the road while negotiating a curve at Anokhi fall near Battery Chashma in Ramban district early this morning.
The labourers are reported to have boarded the truck at Qazi gund and Lower Munda for their journey to Jammu and then onwards to Bihar.
The injured have been admitted to district hospital at Ramban. (ANI)
- 10 pilgrims killed in Jammu accident - Jul 15, 2012
- 22 die in Kashmir road accident - Sep 13, 2011
- Eight killed in Jammu and Kashmir accidents - May 27, 2010
- Eight die in Kashmir road accidents - Oct 23, 2011
- 15 pilgrims killed in Jammu bus accident (Second Lead) - Jul 15, 2012
- 10 pilgrims killed in Jammu bus accident (Lead) - Jul 15, 2012
- 16 Amarnath devotees killed as truck falls into gorge (Second Lead) - Jul 27, 2012
- 9 killed in two road accidents in Jammu region - Mar 24, 2012
- 11 people die in Jammu and Kashmir road accidents - May 27, 2010
- 13 killed in road accident in Jammu - May 30, 2012
- Landslides block Srinagar-Jammu highway - Aug 04, 2012
- 10 die in Jammu and Kashmir accident - Feb 18, 2012
- 16 pilgrims killed in Jammu - Jul 27, 2012
- Two killed in Kashmir bus accident - Jul 11, 2012
- Six Amarnath pilgrims killed in road accident - Jul 03, 2010