Teenage Arsenal footballer arrested for indecent exposureOctober 16th, 2010 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 16 (ANI): A 19-year-old Arsenal footballer has been arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure, it has emerged.
Midfielder Craig Eastmond, who signed a long-term Gunners deal this year and is tipped for England - was bailed until next month.
“We can confirm that on Wednesday October 6, police received an allegation of indecent exposure from a woman in Battersea. A 19-year-old man attended a South London police station and was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure,” the Sun quoted a Met Police spokesman as saying.
“He has been bailed to return on a date in November pending further enquiries,” Police spokesman added. (ANI)
- Brit couple arrested for 'sexual act' on beach - Aug 13, 2010
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere arrested for bust-up with cabbie - Jan 19, 2011
- Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere cautioned over street assault - Nov 20, 2010
- England teen footballer arrested after drunken brawl leaves girl with broken elbow - Aug 30, 2010
- Football writers name Van Persie Player of the Year - Apr 25, 2012
- Bolton Wanderers striker 'arrested' over rape of 17-year-old girl - Oct 29, 2010
- Arsenal send Arshavin to St. Petersburg on loan - Feb 25, 2012
- Gunners, Barca in bitter bust up over footie wonderkid Toral - Feb 22, 2011
- Wenger says he will keep faith with young Gunners - Oct 29, 2009
- Arsenal expect Arshavin in training by July 21 - Jul 05, 2012
- Essex police clear Kaneria over betting allegations - Sep 09, 2010
- Ex-England footie star Gazza arrested for drugs offences - Oct 22, 2010
- Bolton star Klasnic not be charged for rape - Feb 21, 2011
- Stoke City striker Fuller arrested for nightclub brawl - Feb 09, 2010
- Scotland Yard detective arrested over hacking leaks - Aug 19, 2011