`Special One’ Mourinho says will return to manage club in EnglandJanuary 27th, 2011 - 6:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 27(ANI): Jose Mourinho, known in international football circles as the `Special One’, has said that he has set his heart on returning to England.
“I’ve decided to return to England. I have nothing prepared about my future - I just want to be happy in my work,” the Sun quoted Mourinho, as saying.
“I have no preferences about Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea. I just want to redicover the joy.”
“I’m not saying the Premier League is the most spectacular in the world, but it is the best organised… the fair play and the enormous respect for your opponent,” he added.
Mourinho had lifted the Premier League title with Chelsea in 2005. (ANI)
- Mourinho confirms comeback, says England special place to be manager - Mar 23, 2011
- Mourinho may return to UK Premier League in 2012 - Mar 12, 2011
- Mourinho says will return to manage club in England - May 07, 2010
- Mourinho confident of replacing Ferguson to be Man U's new boss - Apr 15, 2011
- Fergie not to leave Man U unless reminded by owners of age - Apr 06, 2011
- Ancelotti says Mourinho can forget about Chelsea job - Dec 31, 2009
- Mourinho commits future to Madrid after Champions League failure - Apr 26, 2012
- Mourinho says he can return to Premier League anytime - Mar 18, 2010
- Mourinho retains doubt over his future - Mar 04, 2012
- Ronaldo urges Mourinho not to leave Real Madrid - Apr 16, 2011
- Adebayor wants to retire at Real Madrid - Jul 14, 2011
- Neville tells Mourinho to forget coming to Man U - Mar 14, 2011
- Man U will snatch back Premier League title from Chelsea this season: Ferdinand - Sep 14, 2010
- Jose Mourinho extends contract with Real Madrid - May 22, 2012
- UEFA fixed referee, Barca win a scandal: Mourinho - Apr 28, 2011