Somdev-Raja, Mankad-Huey out of Knoxville Challenger semisNovember 14th, 2009 - 11:25 pm ICT by IANS
Knoxville (Tennesse), Nov 14 (IANS) The Indian challenge in the semifinals of the $50,000 Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Challenger is over.
Indian pair Somdev Devvarman and Purav Raja went down 2-6, 3-6 to South Africans Raven Klaasen and Izak van der Merwe.
India’s Harsh Mankad and Treat Conrad Huey, seeded second, lost 3-6, 6-7 (3) to Germany’s Martin Emmrich and Swede Andreas Siljestrom here Friday.
Somdev and Prakash Amritraj had already bowed out from the singles competition.
- Somdev, Raja in ATP Challenger semifinals - Nov 13, 2009
- Somdev, Prakash lose in Knoxville Challenger - Nov 12, 2009
- Somdev advances, Harsh-Huey ousted from Charlottesville challenger - Nov 04, 2009
- Wimbledon: Prakash loses, Mankad qualifies for doubles (Lead) - Jun 17, 2010
- Somdev in Aptos Challenger semis - Jul 18, 2009
- Somdev in Aptos quarterfinals - Jul 16, 2009
- Somdev, Prakash crash out of Korat challenger singles - Mar 24, 2009
- Somdev in second round of South African Open - Feb 01, 2011
- Somdev loses, Prakash advances in Binghamton challenger - Aug 12, 2009
- Mankad qualifies for Wimbledon doubles - Jun 17, 2010
- US Open: Somdev wins doubles match, Bhupathi-Sania knocked out - Sep 02, 2011
- Somdev-Huey shock top seeds to enter Farmers Classic quarters - Jul 28, 2011
- Mankad-Scott in final, Somdev-Huey out of ATP Challenger - Apr 11, 2009
- India can hope for a rich haul of tennis medals - Sep 14, 2010
- Somdev crashes out of singles but advances in doubles at Charlottesville - Nov 06, 2010
Tags: association of tennis professionals, atp challenger, conrad, germany, harsh mankad, huey, India, indian challenge, indian pair, izak, klaasen, prakash amritraj, raja, raven, s martin, semis, south africans, swede, tennesse, van der merwe