Shoaib Akhtar escapes unhurt in car accident (Lead)February 26th, 2012 - 4:41 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Feb 26 (IANS) Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar escaped unhurt after his car rammed into the barricades near the Prime Minister Secretariat here Sunday.
Akhtar was returning home from a five-star hotel when the accident took place. The front portion of his car was badly damaged but he was lucky tocome out of it unhurt, The Express Tribune reported.
The police did not file any case and allowed the retired cricketer to go home.
- Shoaib Ahtar escapes unhurt after car accident (Second Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Princess Beatrice in car crash terror - Oct 13, 2010
- Demand for Akhtar's farewell match gathers momentum - Apr 16, 2011
- Akram backs Shoaib to play against India - Mar 26, 2011
- PCB must give 'legend' Akhtar proud exit after denying him 'swansong' against India - Apr 09, 2011
- Pakistan debate Shoaib Akhtar recall against India - Mar 28, 2011
- Cop hurt as bomb in manhole explodes in Peshawar - May 11, 2012
- Afridi should 'smell opposition's blood and go for the kill' in WC semi-final: Sohail - Mar 29, 2011
- Pakistan want Shoaib to play only if he is fit - Mar 29, 2011
- Akhtar could make best batsmen nervous: Gul - Oct 02, 2011
- Alam denies Shoaib Akhtar not fully motivated for India clash - Mar 28, 2011
- Kallis emerges unhurt from car accident (Lead) - Dec 21, 2010
- It's hard to imagine Pakistan cricket without Shoaib Akhtar: Azhar Ali - Mar 21, 2011
- Kallis injured in car accident - Dec 21, 2010
- Shoaib Akhtar's autobiography to reveal the inside story - Aug 13, 2011