Sharath Kamal in Asian table tennis teamAugust 21st, 2012 - 10:32 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Aug 21 (IANS) Achanta Sharath Kamal has been included in the Asian table tennis team that will take part in the 2012 Euro-Asia Event European Stage to be held at Vendee in France in October.
The two-day event will see four other players from the region, including Chung Chih Yuan (Chinese Taipei), Joo Saehyuk (Korea) and Niwa Koki (Japan). The fourth player from China is yet to be named, said a Table Tennis Federation of India release here.
Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) general-secretary Dhanraj Choudhary has been named the Asian team manager.
- Sharath in Asian team for European TT tourney - Aug 21, 2012
- Table tennis: Sharath misses out on fifth qualifying spot for Olympics - Apr 21, 2012
- Coach backs out, TT players Olympics preparations suffer - Jul 14, 2011
- TT: Soumyajit, Ankita book London berth, heartbreak for Sharath - Apr 22, 2012
- Swede Johansson set to be India's table tennis coach - Jun 03, 2011
- Sanil, lone new face in table tennis squad for Asiad - Oct 21, 2010
- Olympic-bound paddlers to play in Sweden, Brazil - Jun 01, 2012
- Indian TT to get two foreign coaches - Dec 04, 2010
- Indian paddlers will be tested in quality field - Jun 15, 2010
- TTFI to open national academy to produce world-class players - Dec 11, 2010
- Promising paddlers get a chance to qualify for London Olympics - Mar 20, 2012
- Kucharski is new Indian TT coach - Nov 07, 2011
- Olympics: India sack chief TT coach - Aug 02, 2012
- World TT body keen to host world championships in India - Oct 15, 2010
- Top stars to miss North Zone Table Tennis - Dec 18, 2010
Tags: achanta sharath kamal, asia event, asian team, china, chinese taipei, dhanraj, european stage, general secretary, India, japan, koki, korea, niwa, table tennis federation, table tennis team, ttfi, vendee, yuan