Shane Warne’s ex-wife Simone Callahan flaunts her new loverMarch 2nd, 2011 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 02 (ANI): It looks like Shane Warne’s ex-wife, Simone Callahan, has left her past behind. She has stepped out publicly for the first time with new love Toby Roberts.
The glowing couple paraded their romance, arriving hand in hand at the Myer autumn/winter fashion launch in Melbourne.
“Everything is good … it is our first date,” the Herald Sun quoted Callahan as saying.
It may be their first public outing, but a beaming Callahan said she had been seeing Roberts for six weeks.
Callahan first clapped eyes on the handsome part-time model when he was up a ladder doing some handyman work at a mutual friend’s home.
Roberts was a little startled at the attention he and Callahan generated on their arrival.
“It is OK, I am taking it all in my stride,” he said.
Of his relationship with Callahan he said: “We take it a day at a time.” (ANI)
- Shane Warne's ex finds love in the arms of model Toby Roberts - Jan 31, 2011
- Shane Warne 'narrowly misses confrontation with ex-wife's beau' - Feb 04, 2011
- Simone Callahan's new lover a big fan of Shane Warne - Mar 08, 2011
- Jason Derulo is a nice guy, says Lara Bingle - Feb 09, 2011
- Shane Warne's ex-wife left devastated by his sex scandals - Dec 20, 2010
- Glowing trees to replace street lights? Impractical, says Aussie scientist - Feb 24, 2011
- Meet the Simone Callahan who is not Shane Warne's wife - Dec 16, 2010
- Warne's relationship with Hurley doesn't affect me, says ex-wife - Feb 21, 2011
- Miranda Kerr staying away from fashion role to be full-time mum - Jan 16, 2011
- Bolt, Blake break meet records in Lausanne - Aug 24, 2012
- Olympics: Pryce retains 100m crown to make history (Lead) - Aug 05, 2012
- Warne's ex-wife moves out of Melbourne family home - Jan 26, 2011
- Japanese designers to showcase at WIFW - Feb 07, 2012
- Olympics: Shooter Gagan wins bronze, Saina advances (Intro Roundup) - Jul 31, 2012
- 138 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2012 - Jan 27, 2012
Tags: autumn winter, callahan, day at a time, first date, handyman work, herald sun, ladder, launch, melbourne march, mutual friend, new lover, part time, public outing, romance, shane warne, simone, six weeks, taking it all in my stride, time model, winter fashion