SG launches cricket shoesMarch 5th, 2012 - 10:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 5 (IANS) India’s cricket equipment major Sanspareils Greenlands (SG) launched a new cricket shoe Prolite II Monday.
The shoe is made from high quality PU meshing which, the company claims, provides ultimate comfort to the sportspersons. The shoe also features premium rubber outsoles, and toe made from high-tech abrasion-resistant materials thus offering maximum traction to the athletes, even in wet conditions.
The Prolite II shoes are available in a range of vibrant colours and are priced at Rs.2199 for a pair.
- Cricket bat maker Sanspareils launches apparel range - Oct 28, 2009
- Sehwag's record 219 earns him 'VS' series bat - Feb 14, 2012
- Now, a space tyre that won't go flat! - Nov 16, 2010
- Crocs Introduces New Collection Of Kids School Shoes - Jul 29, 2010
- Tata Medical Center to set up research facility - Mar 29, 2012
- Deal signed for first Chinese investment in Kerala - Jun 14, 2012
- Pretty shoes can create ugly feet for women - May 23, 2011
- Obama promises to reform high-tech export laws - Nov 06, 2010
- Chuck white this summer, don coloured accessories - May 03, 2012
- Determined team work secured Commonwealth Games: Officials - Oct 15, 2010
- P T Usha to head selection committee for National sports awards - Jul 23, 2010
- Boeing is tearing down its historic manufacturing Plant 2 - Sep 17, 2010
- Govt. announces selection committees for national sports awards - Jul 22, 2010
- Kerala cop arrested for forging letter to media - Mar 18, 2012
- 'Kerala cop has links with banned outfits' - Mar 20, 2012