Sex Rehab Was A ‘Joke’ For Tiger Woods?February 12th, 2010 - 9:11 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Feb 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) World No.1 golfer Tiger Woods, who was recently released from a sex rehabilitation center, treated his experience at the sex rehab as a ‘joke’, reports have claimed. An insider has reportedly revealed to a news source that the champion golfer did not take seriously the treatment that he received in the Hattiesburg, Mississippi clinic and as a result has hardly been able to overcome his sex addiction.
The source has also stated that throughout the time that the ace golfer had spent in the sex rehab, he was enraged as well as hostile and was in complete denial the whole time. Reportedly, the billionaire sportsperson never accepted to suffering from any kind of problem while his stay at the Mississippi clinic. Moreover, it has come to light that Tiger Woods, who had put up in the clinic for a period of six weeks, was also furious with a woman patient in the clinic, leaving her on the verge of tears. The 34 year old golfer had checked into the sex rehab supposedly to repair his marriage following the revelations of his multiple extramarital affairs. However, with reports claiming that the World No.1 golfer never really took the sex rehab treatment seriously, speculations are ripe about whether Tiger Woods was just there to restore his tarnished image rather than actually attempting to save his marriage.
The personal life of the champion golfer become the subject of widespread speculations after successive reports surfaced linking him with as many as 19 women. This resulted in the golfer shying away from the media glare and announcing an indefinite break from his professional career.
- Speculations High About Tiger Woods' Return To Golf - Feb 06, 2010
- Tiger Woods Joins His Family After Being Released From Sex Rehab - Feb 09, 2010
- Elin Nordegren Decides Against Divorcing Tiger Woods? - Jan 30, 2010
- Tiger Woods Exits Sex Rehab With Wife Elin Nordegren - Feb 06, 2010
- Tiger Woods keeps distance from family home - Feb 15, 2010
- Tiger Woods' Former Girlfriend Expresses Support For The Golfer - Mar 04, 2010
- Golfer Phil Mickelson Expresses Hope That Tiger Woods Would Be Back Soon - Jan 28, 2010
- Tiger Woods' sex addiction cure may take 5yrs - Jan 22, 2010
- Tiger Woods' Wife Visits Him In Sex Rehabilitation Center - Jan 22, 2010
- Elin Nordegren Returns After Family Vacation Without Tiger Woods - Mar 01, 2010
- Tiger Woods' Latest Mistress Surfaces - Jan 24, 2010
- Tiger Woods' wife 'joins him at rehab for final therapy' - Feb 05, 2010
- Audio tapes of Tiger Woods' infamous accident released - Jan 23, 2010
- Tiger Woods 'hit by 18-week rehab sex ban' - Jan 20, 2010
- Tiger Woods Receiving Therapy Sessions In Arizona - Mar 02, 2010
Tags: billionaire, champion golfer, denial, extramarital affairs, gina gomez, glare, golfer tiger woods, hattiesburg mississippi, news source, personal life, professional career, rehabilitation center, revelations, sex addiction, sex rehab, six weeks, speculations, verge, whole time, woman patient