Sevilla defender Escude out for three weeksFebruary 11th, 2009 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
Madrid, Feb 11 (DPA) French defender Julien Escude will be out of action for at least three weeks, according to Spanish giants Sevilla.Escude, 29, tore the femoral biceps muscle in his right leg in Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at home to crosstown rivals Betis.
The French defender has been plagued by muscle injuries since joining Sevilla from Ajax in 2006.
Sevilla’s other injury victims at the moment are Abdoulay Konko, Arouna Kone and Luis Fabiano.
- Levante consolidate fourth place in La Liga - Nov 28, 2011
- Xavi, Pique to miss Barca's Liga game at Rayo - Apr 29, 2012
- Barca five points behind Real after draw against Espanyol - Jan 09, 2012
- Real Madrid suffer season's first defeat to Levante - Sep 19, 2011
- Barcelona beat Sporting Gijon to top Spanish League - Oct 03, 2011
- Real Betis go top in La Liga - Sep 23, 2011
- Sevilla keen to make progress in Champions League - Dec 08, 2009
- Adriano, Affelay and Iniesta to miss Milan game - Nov 22, 2011
- Must win game for Barca as Betis visit Camp Nou - Jan 14, 2012
- Luis Fabiano's regret revealed - Mar 25, 2012
- Sevilla well-placed to reach final after beating Getafe - Feb 04, 2010
- Valencia blank Levante in La Liga derby - Nov 06, 2011
- Real Madrid top La Liga as Barcelona held - Oct 23, 2011
- Majestic Barcelona turn on the style in Santander - Sep 23, 2009
- Messi back from India to resume Spanish liga action - Sep 09, 2011