Serena Williams’ tiny bikini bottoms ‘disappear’ on Miami beach!April 7th, 2009 - 12:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 7 (ANI): Tennis ace Serena Williams gave onlookers an eyeful after her tiny bikini bottoms reportedly fade away from view after she bend over to board a jet ski on Miami beach.
The curvy player was snapped enjoying the sun as she swam and played with seaweed in a skimpy black bikini.
The former world number one was said to have had the uncomfortable wedgie as she was taking a break with her boyfriend, reports the Sun.
The 27-year-old is the present US Open and Australian Open singles champion and has won 20 Grand Slam titles: ten in singles, eight in women’s doubles, and two in mixed doubles.
Serena is also the younger sister of former World No. 1 professional female tennis player Venus Williams. (ANI)
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Svelte Figure In Miami - Oct 06, 2010
- Serena Williams wins 6-0, 6-0 in the US Open 4th round - Sep 04, 2012
- Olympic tennis: Williams sisters win doubles gold - Aug 05, 2012
- China's tennis team faces uphill task at London Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Olympic tennis: Williams stunned at success after Wimbledon - Aug 04, 2012
- Li Na in Cincinnati final - Aug 19, 2012
- Venus Williams' French Open Outfit Triggers Controversy - May 25, 2010
- Olympic tennis: Williams destroys Sharapova to win gold - Aug 04, 2012
- Williams sisters confirm participation in Australian Open - Dec 23, 2011
- Serena Williams' svelte bikini bod heats up chilly Miami sea - Oct 06, 2010
- Sharapova and Serena pull out of China Open - Sep 30, 2011
- Serena Williams launches debut rap song - May 12, 2012
- Olympics: Bhupathi-Bopanna seeded seventh, Federer top seed - Jul 26, 2012
- 'Stosur can hit the ball very heavy, more like a man', says Justine Henin - Jan 07, 2011
- Record-equalling number of tennis siblings in Olympics - Jul 25, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,